Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You need details for a silhouette? Well I'll just show you an example, maybe that'll help?
Blood Red Road.jpg
Ignore the words, but that's what a female silhouette looks like... ok?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Machy234 said:
You need details for a silhouette? Well I'll just show you an example, maybe that'll help?

Ignore the words, but that's what a female silhouette looks like... ok?
That doesn't really help that much, I was wondering if you wanted specifics, like height, shape of hair, weapons etc.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Um...

Mid-long hair (Down to just past her shoulders but above her 'bust') Maybe flowing in the wind?
A crossbow attatched to her right arm as long as her elbow to the tips of her fingers.
A sword with the end curved back on itself, if in doubt just make a normal sword...
She's quite short but still taller than the tallest of dwarves, by a bit.

Anything else?

matyio

The original mute
I challenge you ghost, to draw my eytwhal. Remind me tomorrow and I'll send you the images I have.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Machy234 said:
Um...

Mid-long hair (Down to just past her shoulders but above her 'bust') Maybe flowing in the wind?
A crossbow attatched to her right arm as long as her elbow to the tips of her fingers.
A sword with the end curved back on itself, if in doubt just make a normal sword...
She's quite short but still taller than the tallest of dwarves, by a bit.

Anything else?
Perfect, on it's way! And matyio, send me those pictures!

matyio

The original mute
Eh, nice of you to say, but I want to create art that makes me look back on it and be happy about it, and that silhouette isn't quite perfect
Never be a professional artist then, even as a graphics student I look back on my work and go, I should have done this, or this. You should be happy with what you do for fun, but always be ready to improve it.