Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

Machy234

Lord of Altera
*cuteness overload* ( Anything adorable I will now not see ever again... )

Hey Bette, where's your profile picture?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
(^ That was just a sketch by the way)
Finally settled on a name; for my character to be a statue, he had to be a statue in the first place..

mansion.jpg

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Well (I can't believe I am teaching Gibbles :eek:) Arma is nice to draw as because of her colour her features all blend into one silhouette of a shape, but sometimes (like in my avatar) extra detail is needed to define the features, like the wings, or beak. The body of a bird is always curved, like a penguins if you will, and the wings will always have almost the same surface area as the body, so that they can put them to their sides, and the beak is very prominent for most birds, but there are exceptions when it comes to chubby birds

And here's a picture of Arma on Nova's shoulder just for the heck of it

perched.jpg

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Well (I can't believe I am teaching Gibbles :eek:) Arma is nice to draw as because of her colour her features all blend into one silhouette of a shape, but sometimes (like in my avatar) extra detail is needed to define the features, like the wings, or beak. The body of a bird is always curved, like a penguins if you will, and the wings will always have almost the same surface area as the body, so that they can put them to their sides, and the beak is very prominent for most birds, but there are exceptions when it comes to chubby birds

And here's a picture of Arma on Nova's shoulder just for the heck of it
NOOOOOOOOOO...

I thought you were awesome, but you just take shortcuts. :p

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
For future reference I will not be posting pictures that I draw for bette's thread on this thread, because every picture I draw has a purpose, and that is not to be posted as many times as possible ;)