Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Caparii Alliance

jesterjacks

Lord of Altera
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post OOC, but I think my character might be interested in strengthening some bonds! /Sign Wax(horn)

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Ok so a base is currently under construction. I would love any help I could get! Donations, building, members, anything helps! Please don't meta this but I'll be posting screenshots of what we have of the base later! And a special thanks to MorbidGabby and Toriss_Lucar for your support! Hope to see ya IG again soon!

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
kidding, but i overheard the location of the place, Toriss was chatting with Wax about it. I plan to check it out >:D

jesterjacks

Lord of Altera
Whut? All Toris said is that it's north of Avignon. He told me the coords OOC somewhere else but we plan to go there IC together...

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
WOW! Nice! That is really cool, actually, heh.

A bit of constructive critisicm, if i may :3
Chestnut's skin tone would be a bit darker, though, and as far as i know, they would have goat like noses.

But i honestly think your art skills have improved a bunch. You have much more patient than i do!