Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Caparii Alliance

MorbidGabby

Lord of Altera
I know this is probably a stupid question,but can Non-Caparii join? I know Themis would do anything to keep the Caparii around even if he couldn't join the ranks of the alliance.
He would be an ally to the alliance!
To my knowledge any race can join.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Yeah anyone can be an ally! The allies can be very invested on the alliance. Such as Jacob! Hes an ally and he hamgs around in the base often so yeah! Come Rp with Sycamore and we can get it set up!

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
Yeah anyone can be an ally! The allies can be very invested on the alliance. Such as Jacob! Hes an ally and he hamgs around in the base often so yeah! Come Rp with Sycamore and we can get it set up!
The second Themis' revival mayhem settles I'm gonna do A LOT of things

MorbidGabby

Lord of Altera
So, there's a lot of talk about the new map and all that jazz, and I think this would be a perfect opportunity to make the caparii alliance base a Jungle/Tree top base!
Everyone get's a tree hut!

MorbidGabby

Lord of Altera
Dont think it would be but still, i love the jungle idea but let just say it didnt work out, we could at least do a thick forest but I love the jungle idea
True. . .Thick jungle means snakes and things. . .
Then how about a forest?
Since we're goats, not mole people.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
True. . .Thick jungle means snakes and things. . .
Then how about a forest?
Since we're goats, not mole people.
Sigh* I see what you mean, I would love to do that but it kind if means starting fresh. It would take lots of work but we could do it! We can disscuss this in the PM but if you arent in it but you want to be, let me know so i can add you!