Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Death of Alexantria Searadan

Should Alexantria Die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I vote she should die, and also I'm confused how her leaving for a while will make the death people happy... surely anyone who can't hear her wouldn't want her to go?

matyio

The original mute
Right here's how to look at whether an rp character should die or just leave the northern kingdoms. Are you tired of Roleplaying as them? If yes then next question, what effect would them dying have? Negative or positive? If negative, consider just having the character leave the northern kingdoms in secret or public. If positive it's you're choice what you do.

Miner

Lord of Altera
Right here's how to look at whether an rp character should die or just leave the northern kingdoms. Are you tired of Roleplaying as them? If yes then next question, what effect would them dying have? Negative or positive? If negative, consider just having the character leave the northern kingdoms in secret or public. If positive it's you're choice what you do.
If positive... So... Like Basil... :p

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
Ok guys, let me make this clear. I asked for YOUR opinion and thoughts of if she should die, I have already thought about this, and my opinion is also being included, I just wanted to know what YOU guys thought.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
I'd be extremely disappointed if you killed her off. I think she's an excellent, dynamic character and she really brings a lot to RP. If you kill her off, I think you'll be leaving a massive hole that's going to be impossible to fill.

matyio

The original mute
Ok guys, let me make this clear. I asked for YOUR opinion and thoughts of if she should die, I have already thought about this, and my opinion is also being included, I just wanted to know what YOU guys thought.
My comment wasn't directed fully at you, but I posted it because it was relevant, sorry if it annoyed you. I was just saying you should consider that too, and if you get stuck on whether to kill her or not, you could put her into a coma, a place of not quite living but also not quite death. That way she will have the influence of a dead person, but can be brought back if you wish.

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
My comment wasn't directed fully at you, but I posted it because it was relevant, sorry if it annoyed you. I was just saying you should consider that too, and if you get stuck on whether to kill her or not, you could put her into a coma, a place of not quite living but also not quite death. That way she will have the influence of a dead person, but can be brought back if you wish.
No, sorry, I wasn't talking about your comment. Just to more of the people who said "Do what you want to do". Mostly because I DO know what I want to do, I just want your guy's opinion

matyio

The original mute
No, sorry, I wasn't talking about your comment. Just to more of the people who said "Do what you want to do". Mostly because I DO know what I want to do, I just want your guy's opinion
Ah, ok. I can't say anything other than have fun with whatever you do, I really should get back into Roleplaying. I mean I am the only mute on the server.