Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Demons of Sorrow

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
My character thought of lake vera, but instead he was just laid on a wall while someone went looking for help. That dwarf never found help...

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Remember that the sorrows are essentially not combat encounters. If one had to define them as video game enemies, they are puzzle bosses.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Naelwyn's in particular doesn't seem very violent~. (Albeit, he'll dig around your mind quite.. a bit.)

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
If my Rp character died and I had to get a new one I shall personally create a healer type, seeing as how its in need of most... i guess yay

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
But seriously, in an event of this scale of which it is comparable to real life events of a large scale, you can't just scream help, you've got to do something about it. A lot of the times, the healers are already working, such as myself.

-K9

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I am currecntly having fun with Envy and what I recon is hatred... But they are Not very easily triggered