Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Demons of Sorrow

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
My character had no choice but to hide, because well was going places here and there in rl so missed out on most of the fun... got a free invisibility potion though, thanks for whomever gave that to me....

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
I hate how I always come on when an event's already started, so I never understand what's going on, and therefore can't participate in it... Gah! :mad:

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
You want to know what my character was doing for over half the event? Listening to the battle while waiting for a doctor. Eventually I just left because I was bored.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Well, Nwalme saw a loved one have his memories stolen, and a bit after that is currently being -dragged- around Port Silver.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
...I don't want to kill all of them-

Some are somewhat nice...

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
You want to know what my character was doing for over half the event? Listening to the battle while waiting for a doctor. Eventually I just left because I was bored.

One of the only doctors present was in the basement of the merry mead hiding until Ced was injured, which then she totally tried to save Mia and help Ced.. Then I got bored and left.. It was dragged on wayyyy too long.