Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Equilibrium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

Broken
I think this should be renamed to "The Alteran sit on a sand castle and pot spam society" and that's coming from me :p

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
What does fear mean? *laughs* Take the ships all i want is the pleasure to etch the protarian mask symbol onto Hshot's face!

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Status Report:
We built a sand castle.

Status Update:
After holding off the bandits from our fort (we may have died a few times) and at the dear expense of some stone swords we repeled them. (I think). I count this as a victory!

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Status Report:
We built a sand castle.

Status Update:
After holding off the bandits from our fort (we may have died a few times) and at the dear expense of some stone swords we repeled them. (I think). I count this as a victory!
Total lie we had owned your fort about 4 times over and left because we were bored... No need to lie just because the bandit force is ten times better than yours. Bandits 1 - Silly anti-Bandits 0

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
I blame it on bad planning... And not informing other members what they're doing... We shall stop you all eventually!

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
It is true jak, this battle was a loss, we were outnumbered and got flanked, we will win another day.
All I lost was stone swords... You may have lost about three sets of dia armor shotwell, but not I.

Status
Not open for further replies.