Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Not to mention, since the golden crusade hasnt actually done anything, in an RP context, i have no reason to believe you could even defeat a lone bandit.

Dont make claims you cant back.
The Crusade is not even a week old, and im still trying to recruit here. What's your problem anyways, i have done something to you? And please... every single organisation had impossible goals when they began.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Unfortunately, the Crusade will go on stand-by until we get money.
For a reason or another, i need nobility to buy a plot for our HQ, so it will take longer then expected.
donations and sponsors will be gladly accepted and i maybe could arrange it so if someone that is wealthy wants to become grand master, i would give my place for the good of the crusade.

U

unnamed

*Laughs*

I'm.... still in the.... prison... You cannot.... defeat... me... Ha ha ha ha!

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
were not, believe me, were trying to not make this another failed group like the slayers were....
How dare you, we are are FAR from failed. We still fight monsters we are just on break as we need new foes to fight as we stopped the others

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
How dare you, we are are FAR from failed. We still fight monsters we are just on break as we need new foes to fight as we stopped the others
I though you were disbanded...
Take heart, for Harateth's light will guide you on the right path once again!

Alpha

The Watcher
Apart from Gods, nothing and no one is immortal.

Upon the backs of scribes are tattoo'd the only truths, it speaks of times in and beyond that which we perceive a solemn vow far surpassing our hollow lives.

Think what you will "servant of light" But come the time... even gods will bleed

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
Forum name:mcellgan
Ingame name:GratifiedGorilla
Rp name:Alastair Illa
Are you connected often?: Yup
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Knowledge of traps, armor forging, and another sword-hand
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: Getting rid of Queen Grief, spreading Harateth's Holiness through the darkest reaches of Altera, and xp.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: It would be my pleasure.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Upon the backs of scribes are tattoo'd the only truths, it speaks of times in and beyond that which we perceive a solemn vow far surpassing our hollow lives.

Think what you will "servant of light" But come the time... even gods will bleed
If even Gods can bleed, then Queen Grief can die.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Forum name:mcellgan
Ingame name:GratifiedGorilla
Rp name:Alastair Illa
Are you connected often?: Yup
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Knowledge of traps, armor forging, and another sword-hand
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: Getting rid of Queen Grief, spreading Harateth's Holiness through the darkest reaches of Altera, and xp.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: It would be my pleasure.
Greetings to the The Golden Crusade, brave Knight!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Why kill the caged wolf?
Because eventually she will escape her trap, and she won't have pity for those that would have some.
It is our quest to stop the evil! Can't you see her evil corruption growing through the portals?

Alpha

The Watcher
Through my time spent studying and my knowledge gained through speculation maybe all that is done to cage this "evil" is delaying the inevitable destruction of a world that has lost it's purpose.

Maybe, we are ment to fade away

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Forum name: Follow these instructions; Look left about 11 cm then down another 4 cm. You should see a name. Read it. This is what you need.
Ingame name: jakp25
Rp name: Jack Blackhair
Are you connected often?: Yes.
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Not much. I dislike fighting and have been known to throw up at the sight of drawn weapons. I can however help build and am interested in being a priest. I've also been told I am a good roleplayer.
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: It appears there may be a chance for free food. And I'd like to see this organisation go somewhere as it seems more organised than the rest of the holy-assasin-paladin-dragon guilds.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: Sure.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Forum name: Follow these instructions; Look left about 11 cm then down another 4 cm. You should see a name. Read it. This is what you need.
Ingame name: jakp25
Rp name: Jack Blackhair
Are you connected often?: Yes.
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Not much. I dislike fighting and have been known to throw up at the sight of drawn weapons. I can however help build and am interested in being a priest. I've also been told I am a good roleplayer.
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: It appears there may be a chance for free food. And I'd like to see this organisation go somewhere as it seems more organised than the rest of the holy-assasin-paladin-dragon guilds.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: Sure.
holy-assassins-paladins-dragon guilds x)

Status
Not open for further replies.