Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased The Lord of Thorne

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
20th of Sporebloom,

I am not quite certain how I am alive. I have done things that I cannot even comprehend that I've done. I cast the blame at the feet of Maceo. While it was he that informed me of Arthur's cowardice and flight, as well as the end of the war, it was also he who attempted to sway me to back him in his scheme at the restoration of a false Princess Marie. I know that that child died long ago! I agreed to meet with the girl, only to assuage my guilt and prove that she was in fact dead!

I could not handle the alternative...

What started out as treasonous thoughts, led me to find my conscious and bid me to go to ease tensions and normalize relations with Queensport. After all, the war was supposedly over. Swallowing whatever small dose of pride I had left, I confronted Queen Alison.

I apologized...

I do not truly know what led my feet there, but my only regret upon leaving was dragging that poor soul, Wilhelm, with me to wait in the antechamber of the palace while we duked it out in a verbal battle of historical significance.

We 'buried the hatchet,' as the common folk would say. Casting my dice and tying my fate to whatever fresh hell this NEW kingdom will bring. While Anhald was known as a war-like kingdom, it had always been honorable. It kept its own moral code, no matter how it seemed on the outside. In some ways, I will not miss it, despite what it made me.

I have survived Lavoyard, the formation of Turia, the founding of Anhald by Charles, and I will. survive. this.

Long may they reign, and long may Thorne endure!

-Lord Bayard

(BoredBrit )(Elz )(magister )

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
It's finals today.

So given that it was a 90-minute 'finals' period while I was in study hall, I decided to do some updates. All updates are in purple, as per usual.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
More like uhm...

....Lord of Corn!!1!

I assume Theo will eventually placed on the dislike list? :p

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Going to go through this and do a bunch of updates today. Also if I miss you in something. Lemme know.