Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

xnoble2x

Villager
Yeah, the Brown one and The Gray one managed to sneak in... multiple times, then got wolsten to say they were allowed to be there.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'd love to attend, but I don't believe a 12 year old Lordling would be allowed :c

Landem

Lord of Altera
This is last month's ball~

I assume we're having a Noble's Ball this month- Ashley had a spooky scary Ball planned. I'll talk to her, we'll see if there's even a Marr left to host this!

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
we'll see if there's even a Marr left to host this!
Sorry for keeping you all waiting, I am swamped with multiple things to do in my daily life, but I am here to announce that there will definitely be a noble's ball that is happening in October. It will be packed full of surprises, hopefully.
Sadly- this may be my farewell ball, for I will be very inactive like I still am, unless I can find some people to carry on this tradition.
I will make a thread shortly with the new ball information, but until then...

Please stay tuned and have faith, for there will be many more opportunities and... unexpected fun coming this Halloween~