Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
I need to get Azure wasted and have him ride a pig to the event so I can finally ride around the pig with a carrot on a stick IC. :3

Not really but someone should totally do that. ;)
-Illthilior is in a tavern with Nylarii right now, sipping drinks before assumingly going there. I SMELL POSSIBILITIES. @Elz

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Forum Name: redworrior83
Character Name: Galomaltus Alexander Fiora-Engem
Nobility: Land Owner/Lord.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): None. Galo is rather solitary currently.

Also, I am working on a skin atm xD

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I need to get Azure wasted and have him ride a pig to the event so I can finally ride around the pig with a carrot on a stick IC. :3

To the Nobles's Ball my Trusty Steeed!

Not really but someone should totally do that. ;)
Southern Nobility..no doubt

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Yup, most of ours are Nobility themselves, busy with school, or will only be there for parts of the event.

If you want to play a temp, there yea goMarr Soldier.png

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
*A letter of thanks addressed to the host would be beautifully handwritten*

(I looked it up and I found out it's actually manners to do that for royal events so if this is not cool I'll delete this xD)

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Awesome event, though I missed most of it being a guard, had plenty of fun keeping out the peasants!

I could only stay for the first hour or so, but from what I saw it was great. Very pleased to see people enjoyed Tambry and the palace, too. Kudos to @Archbishop

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
That literally was the nicest palace I have seen ! The sheer beauty and hard work into it, really great event ! I loved it :)

Gonna go animate the special event for my character profile now.

Edit: Made this for the event! Sorry the people aren't to image of who actually is who, the program I used doesn't let me customize :)

Last edited:

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Loved every second of it, even though I only stayed for about an hour or so!

Shouting at PC not working, then cycling to other place for working laptop at 1 AM in the evening to have noble ball RP? Totally worth it.