Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
That literally was the nicest palace I have seen ! The sheer beauty and hard work into it, really great event ! I loved it :)

Gonna go animate the special event for my character profile now.

Edit: Made this for the event! Sorry the people aren't to image of who actually is who, the program I used doesn't let me customize :)

Where's Roy sitting at the loner table? ;_; tbf though, he did arrive late due to being invited late.

Taphina

Lord of Altera
That literally was the nicest palace I have seen ! The sheer beauty and hard work into it, really great event ! I loved it :)

Gonna go animate the special event for my character profile now.

Edit: Made this for the event! Sorry the people aren't to image of who actually is who, the program I used doesn't let me customize :)

*is doing guard stuff towards the very right of this*

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I was there the entire time... And no one noticed... Well... Everyone noticed...

Tea

Lord of Altera
Legend
ATepidCupOfTea
ATepidCupOfTea
Legend
The other option of course is to sneak in through an unguarded entrance.

Landem

Lord of Altera
How could I get invited. I'm not a Nobel.
I'm sure this has been said before, but it seems like people are still confused-
You don't have to be a noble to attend this event!
You must be a noble to get invited, but that doesn't mean you can't be one of the many people we need to get the Ball to work smoothly. We need people to accompany the guests, handmaidens, squires, servers, ushers, cooks, maids, guards, announcers, sponsors, entertainers, musicians- be creative! Most characters will have some way to get into the Noble's Ball.

If you want to go but you don't know where your character fits in, talk to me or @Sir_Ashington.
we try to let most people in, if their character can find a reason to be there c:

Considering this month was a huge success, I'd say that the next Noble's Ball isn't too far away!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'll say this now (even thought Anti is now the leader of Tambry again), you have access to the palace ballroom again for the next and any future Noble Balls.