Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Order of the Fallen Light

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
On this day, two squires were officially knighted into the Order, Knight Gregorius (Lucius) the Bold and Knight Duncan the Graceful.
Knight Gregorius has also been rewarded with the title & position of Knight-Inquisitor. May he safeguard our faith and beliefs from those who seek to destroy them.
Knight Duncan is hereby named Chapter-Master of the second Chapter.

Furthermore, several new squires were introduced into the Order;

Knight-Squire Peter Hallon (aka other new char that i don't know name of ;s )
Knight-Squire Arstan Lerth, who is a skilled merchant who shall be under the wing of Knight Thorius,
Knight-Squire Lokhan Smyte, whose master shall be Knight Duncan,
and finally, Knight-Squire John de Astatiel, who shall be taught what he needs to know by Knight Gregorius.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
On this day, two squires were officially knighted into the Order, Knight Gregorius (Lucius) the Bold and Knight Duncan the Graceful.
Knight Gregorius has also been rewarded with the title & position of Knight-Inquisitor. May he safeguard our faith and beliefs from those who seek to destroy them.

Furthermore, several new squires were introduced into the Order;

Knight-Squire Peter Hallon (aka new char that i don't know name of ;s )
Knight-Squire Arstan Lerth, who is a skilled merchant who shall be under the wing of Knight Thorius,
Knight-Squire Lokhan Smyte, whose master shall be Knight Duncan,
and finally, Knight-Squire John de Astatiel, who shall be taught what he needs to know by Knight Gregorius.
Uhhhh, I didn't arrest Peter for breaking into my inn with pirates or anything >.> ....... Nope

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Which of, I arrested him two nights ago so if he joined after that time. He lied to you and is in a quite okay cell fed once a day. Rather good food mind you
Can't you read? We're not talking about Peter Hallon, here, Tybalt. Caprex has started a new, different character tailored for the Order.
Stop trying to prove your superiority/discredit us everytime you can, please.

Last edited: