Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sneak [defunct profile]

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Wha? Nylarii should have it last I saw .-.
Pick is safe with Nylarii, no panic! :heart:
Psyduck don't have it no more, is all xD
Although she's in no state to worry right now.

no mathias what kind of profile is this, absolute garbage worst thing ive ever read.
Mathias @VanquishedVyre - Pragmatic lad, not too bad of a fellow at all. Tends to be a bit blunt.
its been there for a while gurl :p

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Obligatory Aewin response:

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Your infiltration of Falandraal was successful. I know this was quite a while ago, though it was interesting to know you'd made your way there and gotten in.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
salts ridge temple was wayy more nervewracking. You kept dodging me and running into other rooms and then jumped into the sea! >:O

Michcat

salts ridge temple was wayy more nervewracking. You kept dodging me and running into other rooms and then jumped into the sea! >:O
I had to get to my pre-set-up escape boats, man :p
(Never even thought I'd need them, was craaaaaazy stuff)
And yer dwarf in the door was pretty good!

Last edited:

Michcat

Added to 'Identifying marks'

Small lines of faint burn scars line up her left shoulder and the left side of her neck, spreading just above her left jawline - just prominent enough to be noticed. Similar scarring trails from her left hip down to her left knee. If one looks closely, she has gained a fair amount of battle trophies scattered over herself, near indistinguishable against the grey.