Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sneak [defunct profile]

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Ha.
If only awein didn't spit in my face when I asked him for an alliance.

I would really like our chars to meet without ol' capin killesalot around.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Awwwwh Jaxon's got a relations spot. ;-;
And-
One of the strangely rare resources for girl-talk, and quite enjoys her company! But Nylarii is worth far more then that- Psyduck considers her nothing less then a sister. Family in all but blood.
:heart:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I think your little thief would really enjoy running around the type of city that Scourge is finally turning into. Even if it's only for fun :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I think your little thief would really enjoy running around the type of city that Scourge is finally turning into. Even if it's only for fun :p
isnt that the big pile of dirt that has been the same for the past months? It looked like it does now back in April when I got into HW
Sweet damn I'm here quite long already

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
isnt that the big pile of dirt that has been the same for the past months? It looked like it does now back in April when I got into HW
Sweet damn I'm here quite long already
Iiiiii don't think you are thinking of the right place? Maybe? But from the 3d view on the Dynmap it does look a bit like a hole in the ground.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Iiiiii don't think you are thinking of the right place? Maybe? But from the 3d view on the Dynmap it does look a bit like a hole in the ground.
Yeah that's the only way I've seen it