Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now The Theives Dice Act one

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The Legend Is Born

Underneath the the rising city of Stars in its bowels and depths, the workers paid to dig and build the sewers start rumors. The sewers are haunted whispers are heard but no one is there, figures appear just out of sight to disappear around corners. A strange red door sits with arcane and strange markings the workers avoid it like death itself. Many say its haunted and cursed place but rumor of great reward lies behind its solid metal frame.

Those that solve the puzzle and the door finds worthy venture forth to take that wealth, but none are ever seen from again. Though it hasn't stopped the rumors of a pair of precious and rare dice at the heart of the door itself, carefully made from the precious jewels and blessed by jax himself. It is fabaled in and of itself to give one immense luck and prosperity a remnant from a old head of thieves if only a true master of thieves could step forth and claim such a prize.

~ooc~
This is a event aimed at those of thieving and deceit and traps and the art of sneaking, this event when and if people complete this first step will go into the foothold of the thieves guild into the city itself.

The one who claims the dice will become head of the thieves guild in this city itself and all the power and glory that comes with being named Master of Thieves.

I have not set a date yet as I have to wait for the region perms to come out then build all the sewers and the large areas for this to take place. This will have traps, sneaking and puzzles to challenge any thief or theives who try.

Just a friendly warning their will be lots of dye rolling with a trap system i have set up and lock system, and your chars have the potential to die from everything inside once you pass the door of Anarabas.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
also note any power and such that i did in the rumors portion are not at all correct jsut soemthign to give a flare.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I mean, as the already leader of the Guild, I'll just be protecting my title from pretenders. For that, I'm sure I can get allies.
Seeing how they survive the traps and puzzle games shall be very fun indeed. *steeples fingers with the smile below*

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Arent those D&D dices...

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Not sure how he is working it. I am guessing it is an open invitation for the thieves guild to move in.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
YEP! Sign me up with my character Kublai once you get to claiming!
The moment we get to claim is gonna be a hella big storm of events and fun rp, it's all just accumulating now!

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

The rumors ahve started to leak out the door has been seen and strange sounds are heard in the sewers what could it all be the workers ask.

ooc note-

stuck in limbo as im workign my four days back to back with 12hr shifts this week will have this event up and running sometime by the end of the month or begiining of next month hehe