Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now The Theives Dice Act one

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Yeah thers just immese amoutn of plannigna nd building to do this it will be awhile

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
So it begins

a dark robed figure with a white mask traveled to and fro in his wake a message was left on the boards of all the cities, besides Anhald due to laws and such if he was caught.

oxuuxf cqn yjcq xo sjg jwm vjh hxda udlt qxum cadn oxuuxf, oaxv qrb qxum bxdcq fnbc mxfw cqanf cqn vxdwcjrwb cqjc byurc cqn fxaum. cruu cqn arena cqjc byurcb frbqnb kxwnb cdaw bxdcq cruu hxd jaaren jc cqn qnjacb xo bjuujwj jwm orwm cqn wngc ludn rw cqn mnycqb xo cqn axbn.

~the wolf~

OOC

This is a actual cipher text that those wanting to start the thieves guild arc will have to solve on their own in order to find the next clue. I won't tell you what the cipher is or what it contains but it is a real world cipher have fun trying to plug them in and figure it out, I look forward to the inboxes.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
mhm was soemthign simple i could do while at work and on a ipad device atleast iput a riddle in it, next one wont be so easy.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
It said it was posted in 'all of the cities' but okay, thanks.
My point is- i believe it's more reasonable it'd be posted in most the major regions, and even that is a bit extensive due to travel time for the event, even if multiple people were on the task, going out from the hearth and spreading the cypher (Welp, accidentally deleted a whole paragraph, and that's all CTRL + Z granted me back..) My OG response sounded more rude than it actually was, i don't mean to sound like i'm attacking you.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
My point is- i believe it's more reasonable it'd be posted in most the major regions, and even that is a bit extensive due to travel time for the event, even if multiple people were on the task, going out from the hearth and spreading the cypher (Welp, accidentally deleted a whole paragraph, and that's all CTRL + Z granted me back..) My OG response sounded more rude than it actually was, i don't mean to sound like i'm attacking you.
It said it was posted in 'all of the cities' but okay, thanks.
This is probably what he was trying to say was that it was posted in the major cities. Like - I highly doubt Lovestride is gonna hear about it, especially considering it's far more secluded than Valerius...

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
For thost that solve the riddle and find the sign and chest i have placed abouts, screenshot it then tell me how you try to open said chest each person openinng it will be aindividual mini event that i can do threw inbox and may or may not require some rools on your ends to be screens shotted to me.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Just gonna state this, with the same doubt Sea-Dog had. This note isn't posted in Natri'Evar or Garrosh'Lek. There's no roads that lead there, so knowledge of the place has to come directly from someone that was told or Lilly herself.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
This is probably what he was trying to say was that it was posted in the major cities. Like - I highly doubt Lovestride is gonna hear about it, especially considering it's far more secluded than Valerius...
Exactly! Heh.

EDIT: Old-Seadog Wasn't criticizing you, more-so Mr. Event.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
updated this to active status to currently going the second codex now just to sti and wait peopel to find the stuff over time, also started on the event areas today alos a song just to give a teaser on how this event area will be.