Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Thieves Guild

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
But anyway... Sneaky, why not build around 12 missions around towns, with no reward, and send them to recruits?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I can be a fence if you need me. I'll be serving drinks in the Lamb, most of the time.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Taking recruits for a man who knows people?
As Brave has requested of me, there will be several no-reward missions in many different towns. Even though the guild isn't accepting recruits at the moment, perhaps an exception can be made if you complete one of these missions? Simply come to me in RP when I'm at my home. Knock on the door twice, and speak the phrase, "the shadows spread far, these days..." I will give you more information then.

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
u new guy steal our group ;o?
ImperialEmperor Was the first to make the Thieves I decided to resurrect it before seeing this...
This means Cold war sir. Cold. War

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
u new guy steal our group ;o?
ImperialEmperor Was the first to make the Thieves I decided to resurrect it before seeing this...
This means Cold war sir. Cold. War
um... what? First I've heard of this.

EDIT: you do realize the Cold War wasn't really a war, right? It was a munitions/space race with some spying.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
well, whatever. Our Thieves Guild is established and going well. Any other guilds who rise with the same notions as ours will be seen as a threat.

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
Im just very angry i hope i can resolve something with Rubber Duck...
EDIT: Youre taking this to Serios 0_0

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
I don't get it, old thieves guild died out, new thieves guild started, wasn't that exactly what you were trying to do puskins?

Spark

Broken
Yes you werent the first to make the group that is why I posted the 2 links....

Sent using Forum Runner