Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Unknown Letter

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
An odd letter has been delivered, by the hand of a few workers at the Alteran Postal Service, to most every person in Altera.

... Then it has been observed, for meat to turn rotten upon touching the hands of these people who have recieved the letter.

This is In Character, and this is a Curse.
If you wish to solve the curse, and be able to hold or eat meat without it turning rancid from your touch, PM "Michcat" and "Naelwyn" in a conversation with what you have done so far.

Updates on this thread will follow!

Updates:

Curse Mutation #1
+Those who pray to the Pantheon (Any of the Gods) might now glean a touch of superior knowledge, almost as if from Jishrim himself+
"Passing the curse to another will take it from yourself"

Curse Mutation #2:
+There is a special shrine of Jishrim that is connected to the curse. Contact with this will remove the curse from you - PM Michcat and Naelwyn with coords and screenies+

Final Update:

They would find meat to once more remain whole, should any of the Cursed touch it..

And the beginning symptoms of a plague begin to , miraculously, recede...

Naelby Update 1:

IC Immunity List:
darkkpfire,ddaug02,tomtomtags,wgreen84,mmine, jdog418

Update 2:
I can only remove the curse from people on this list if we are online at the same time. If we are, and you're still cursed, let me know.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
The mystery~ also I'm a little confused, is it you receive the letter and you are cursed or what? Also is it if your skin touches it and it rots? What are the conditions?

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
I don't know if I received one or not, if I have can I just get it removed as I won't be on for a while, please? (Irl things happening :/ )

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Oh ok the curse is not as bd as I thought...
I knew it was a curse though when I read the letter lol.

On another note a question:
Is there any way for good characters, who will under no ircumstances pray to an evil god or pay homage to them too?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I cannae confirm nor deny.

PM Naelwyn and I with any investigation your character has done~

W

wakerman4

How can you get a letter if your homeless, might I ask? >,>
Both my chars. are homeless.

Edit: all three of them.

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
Michcat
Naelwyn
we (the villagers from salts ridge : darkkpfire,ddaug02,tomtomtags,wgreen84,mmine)
we ate his rotten flesh ...
we drank water praised in his name....
we praised at his altar....
we even sacrificed our finest and our prize winning beasts ....
we even planned to maybe make a church in honor of jish'rim.....
please ...
a 2 r have not yet been able to make a sacrifice so me did it for them to please don't doom us because of that....
lift this curse of our small lovely town so we can eat and honor our god some more please !!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Michcat
Naelwyn
we (the villagers from salts ridge : darkkpfire,ddaug02,tomtomtags,wgreen84,mmine)
we ate his rotten flesh ...
we drank water praised in his name....
we praised at his altar....
we even sacrificed our finest and our prize winning beasts ....
we even planned to maybe make a church in honor of jish'rim.....
please ...
a 2 r have not yet been able to make a sacrifice so me did it for them to please don't doom us because of that....
lift this curse of our small lovely town so we can eat and honor our god some more please !!
Yep, that'd work.