Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Unknown Letter

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Michcat Naelwyn - Me & Camernater3 are immune to this curse! I received the letter from Eminu, Yes. Although Cam did not, But I gave him my note and then threw meat at him. It didn't change. Then when people throw meat at me, it does not change. We are immune to your curses Jishrim. For whatever reason unknown.
(*Cough* We're just awesome *Cough*)

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Michcat Naelwyn - Me & Camernater3 are immune to this curse! I received the letter from Eminu, Yes. Although Cam did not, But I gave him my note and then threw meat at him. It didn't change. Then when people throw meat at me, it does not change. We are immune to your curses Jishrim. For whatever reason unknown.
(*Cough* We're just awesome *Cough*)
Also, Camernater3 is a member of Salts Ridge and, all members of Salts ridge should be immune.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
This could easily be solved by having the church hold a grand event. :p

The Church doesn't want to look awfully stupid by trying to consecrate a piece of steak in front of the entire Altera only to see it staying rotten.

The Church shall probably instead try to organize free vegetables events for the poorer citizens.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
They probably wouldn't notice 'till they touched meat then, but I would think so.