Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor The Wielding of The Law

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Could everyone take a breather to cool down or discuss it further in PM, as to not cause a forum-wide dramastorm, please? I understand why both sides are upset, but this is not the thread for it
Agree! I'm happy to talk about the situation in PM or just drop it altogether.

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
It is alright. All you have to do is talk to staff. They agreed that she instigated and has been warned and knew before.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Everyone stop. Take this to a PM with staff if you must.

This kind of behavior should not be the reflection of our community to new players. I understand everyone’s anger, really, I do. But please, please, try not to let that anger start a fire in public.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
Perhaps if you feel there is a problem why not report it? Unless you think it won't get anywhere, stock images won't exactly help prove your point.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
This is hardly the thread for it, guys.
There's a shiny basement with a lot of free space.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Yorick the Silversmith puts out the word that if Raven suffers any injuries relating to his attempted arrest or capture, the magus offers his services to him free of charge.
Furthermore, in the unfortunate event that Raven is killed as a result of violence in the name of vengeance or in the pursuit of justice, Yorick requests mortician's rights.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Anything that’s OOC jabs beyond this point will be removed. First warning to the thread goers. Reports will be sorted later

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Out curiosity, the borders for the text: Did you have someone make them for you, or did you find them somewhere? They look pretty snazzy! blargtheawesome

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Anything that’s OOC jabs beyond this point will be removed. First warning to the thread goers. Reports will be sorted later
ty for saying so so i didn't have to solus i just woke up because i'm a burden on society

Out curiosity, the borders for the text: Did you have someone make them for you, or did you find them somewhere? They look pretty snazzy! blargtheawesome
no idea whatsoever ask elz