Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor The Wielding of The Law

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
10k is added to the bounty, 70k.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
Funnily as one of the people who was actually there, I can say that the people who claim to have seen them were more focused on brennards death. And did not emote anything to seeing or checking up on olive.

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Nah but it happened. It is going ahead isn't it? So that can be dropped. :heart:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Funnily as one of the people who was actually there, I can say that the people who claim to have seen them were more focused on brennards death. And did not emote anything to seeing or checking up on olive.
That’s a lot of money thrown at speculation
Hardly a speculation, I'd say.

Nobody saw him kill her save for two and those two aren't saying anything to anyone. Nobody saw her dead.
Nah but it happened. It is going ahead isn't it? So that can be dropped. :heart:
You can drop it. You have been told by staff several times that this bounty is 100% reasonable and so you need to stop going on other peoples' threads just to harass them. This has been concluded privately and yet you still post. Again and again. Please stop.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
Hardly a speculation, I'd say.

You can drop it. You have been told by staff several times that this bounty is 100% reasonable and so you need to stop going on other peoples' threads just to harass them.
I don’t recall staff telling me anything. And I believe you should google the definition of harassment. I’ve only said what has happened.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
All of you stop jesus christu
dont make me start deleting posts and please let rp be rp, assumptions or otherwise, its exhausting

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
that's why 99% of rp can't even be done properly.
Not sure what you are saying, however in any case my post was sarcastic because of the whole thing about everyone pitching in money on a rumor (which is fine cause it's not a completely baseless rumor). Also about how Elz said 'let RP be RP' but that is definitely not how people on HW usually react lol

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Seems fine to me. Influential person takes some action, others pile on with it. If it's a witch hunt, it's still IC and it's in a world in which witches actually exist anyways.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Seems fine to me. Influential person takes some action, others pile on with it. If it's a witch hunt, it's still IC and it's in a world in which witches actually exist anyways.
I think it's also based upon the fact that Olive had a lot of noble friends and a lot of people loved her, yeah.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
This makes sense yes

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
However I do feel there is a natural OOC bias so yeah

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
However I do feel there is a natural OOC bias so yeah
Mustache-Boi has very few friends. Friend die. Mustache-Boi want vengeance!!!!11!!!!11!!!one!!1!one!!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
lock the thread because it's just barely on the rails as it is with all the ooc jabs in the first place

i'll edit a response to the people saying it isn't legitimate in like 10 minutes i just got a pizza but before anything else chill out u passive-aggressives from all parties involved and those not i can't address ur complaints when u just echo chamber them and post half the conclusion of it publically like it's a clever thing the other party hadn't realized