Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

thenarrator51's application [Accepted - Space]

1. Your Minecraft username: thenarrator51
2. Your real name: Seth Saunders
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have currently read two chapter's of the Tome. I plan to finish reading it by the end of the night.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Bringing the aspect of role-playing into Minecraft fascinates me because it is another good reason to become more involved with the game while at the same time, leading to a more fun filled experience and break from daily pressures. In relation to this specific server, I really like the medieval feel to the game because stories like Camelot and Merlin have always been favorites of mine and this theme lets me feel as if I were living in those days.
In the past, I have tried creating my own medieval Minecraft role-playing server. However, despite working on it for a whole summer, the amount of updates and changes began to not be able to fit into my time schedule since I was working on it solo and I eventually had to stop it. As for other experience, I have played many RPG games inlcuding World of Warcraft, Perfect World, Argo Online, Runescape, Eden Eternal, Runes of Magic, and many others.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Seth Saunders and I am currently a college student majoring in Aerospace Engineering. I like to try out all types of pc and console games when I have free time, but Minecraft and League of Legends are my main two. After the demise of my own server, I have been searching for one that has had the same general idea and aspirations as I did. After reading about this server and listening to the latest podcast, I have decided that this server has basically met all of the same requirements that I had planned for my own such as pure survival without constantly spawning in items, different ranks within the community, an economy, and a general setting to follow. I had also planned to have raffles and prizes for consistent players while having a webpage to keep everyone notified and updated about events and the server status. I had never thought about making a podcast, but I feel that that makes this server even better because it keeps the community involved and just adds more fun to the experience. I like to help others whenever possible with games and I enjoy games that have a constant active community.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
The attached pictures are from me building a city for my server from the general start to just before the finish. What is not included in the pictures is the AI that I had incorporated, the town market, and the city park. Also, I do not have a picture to show the inside of the arena which consists of a 3v3 obsidian maze where players could compete for prizes.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Everyone needs help once in awhile, and I am always glad to lend a hand whenever possible. I believe that this and my creativity can let me be a great addition to this community.

Attachments

Space3045

Empty
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us (click here)?

I'm sorry, I had those questions answered already, apparently they didn't go through for some reason.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware that the use of "black magic" is not allowed and I completely agree. Minecraft is meant to be an adventure and test your own wits. Things are hidden for a reason and if you cheat, then you're not really playing the game.

12. How did you find out about our server?
As I previously said before, I had been looking for a server ever since last summer after I had to end my own. I was searching for one that held the same values and ideas as mine. Every week I would check all forums to see if any new servers had come out and once I read about this one, I knew that it was the one that I wanted to be part of.

13. Have you voted for us (click here)?
Yes. I have already voted for this server.