Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TheWizarddd's Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

thewizarddd

Villager
TheWizarddd
TheWizarddd
The Whitelist Application Form

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

TheWizarddd

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?

Mexico, Central Standard Time.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: Using knowledge gained through OOC means to affect roleplay.

Powergaming: The use of overpowered abilities or trying to force another character into an action or result.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

Hey there! I’m TheWizarddd, but you can call me anything you want. I’ve been roleplaying for around 3 years now, taking part on plenty of servers that have unfortunately either shut down or lost my interest. I code as a hobby and have learned about 3 languages (python, Lua, c++). I’m usually pretty busy throughout the day, but since summer break is getting closer I hope that clears my schedule well enough to be able to roleplay without any rush.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

A quick Google search and Disboard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Nicholas Hamlet

Character Age:

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:

Standing at 6 feet, Nicholas has many common traits for a Kalt: Black hair, brown eyes that almost seem black, pale skin, and a mostly skinny build that reveal he isn’t the strongest in the physical sense.

Unlike the Kaltic though, his usual clothing consists of brown boots, pants, and a shirt that only slightly varies in hue. Usually, he pairs that with a dark blue cloak with a fur outline that he wears regardless of weather or temperature.

It also doesn’t take much examination to realize that most if not all of his clothing is slightly oversized and that he hasn’t cleaned his boots or bought new ones in a while.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

He didn’t have to wait long for a response. Nicholas knew deep down that he should’ve expected it, but he still had a small glimmer of hope that didn’t seem to quit. Not yet.

“No.”

And so it didn’t take him long to reply, trying to utilize what he considers his amazing persuasion skills. “But c-come on, people could always use more entertainment, right?”

“Still no. How old are you anyway?”

Nicholas looked at himself, as if that was some kind of insult, but promptly glanced back at the stubborn tavern keeper. Arms crossed. He was definitely intimidating, but that wasn’t going to stop him. And neither will that question. “That does not matter-”Yet he was cut off before he could argue further. “Yes it does. Aren’t you…” A look up and down was directed at him. “...what, ‘round sixteen?”

Shockingly and unfortunately for Nicholas, that was strangely accurate. Right on point, actually. “I look sixteen to you? Please. How about you take another look, huh?” A few seconds passed. “Mh… yeah, you actually look fourteen.” Nicholas couldn’t resist the urge to look at himself again… was this man mocking him? Even if he was, he doesn’t have the luxury of being able to take it personally. This was his only chance, he wasn’t going to screw it up now.

“Look- is age really that relevant here?” He talked quickly, making sure he does not get cut off again. “I’m sure you care more about skill than the incredibly irrelevant number that is age, right?” He waited a couple of seconds but didn’t get a response, so he kept going. “Right! So…” Nicholas got his guitar ready, trying to recall all the notes in his mind. The ones he had practiced for way too long. “How about a demonstration of skill, would that clear up your doubts?”

And again… no response. “I’ll just take the freedom to assume that was a yes.” So he cleared up his throat. And even though he had practiced that specific piece for definitely more than he should’ve, when he started playing he still made a few mistakes. His demonstration only lasted a bit more than a minute, both his playing and singing skills were as good as it gets for someone who has never performed before, yet they could still use more work. As for the lyrics of the song, they were surprisingly good. It told a story of a queen, one that started off as a peasant and made her way up social ranks. Nicholas had written the lyrics for that song over the span of a week, which was short considering how much he overthinks everything he writes.

When he was done he simply looked at the tavern keeper, expecting something other than silence this time. It took a bit, and just when he thought he wouldn’t respond, words came out of his mouth. “Not bad… not bad actually.” Nicholas’ eyes lit up. Maybe he does have a chance after all. “Great! Great! So… may I perform here then?” The tavern keeper gave him a small chuckle. “Don’t get your hopes up kid, you’re not even old enough to be here.”

He wasn’t discouraged though, this only made him try harder. “Please! C-Come on… when I become famous wouldn’t you like a song to be made after you? The first person who let me perform? Wouldn’t you like that?” A few seconds were let go in suspense. “...huh? Come on, I know you do.”

And so finally… the tavern keeper gave a defeated sigh, hesitantly speaking. “...Fine. You got time tomorrow?”

As the successful and excited Nicholas left through the tavern doors, he gave a dramatic gesture and laughed in delight. He had finally done it, and honestly, he didn’t think it was too difficult. Sure he had to argue a bit, but that’s expected for a 16-year-old aspiring musician. And while most people would be thinking about what they were going to perform later, or be nervous and even regretful about the decision they just took, Nicholas only thought of one thing, which he promptly realized once the bliss of being allowed to perform left his mind.

“Wait… WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!”​

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.