Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Thiil] Harvest Festival

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Oh yes- Hazrin should be able to make this if he isn't grumpy depending on the time~

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Stiiiil waiting on that time. *BADGER NIAH IS BADGER*

Umm lets say 6 PM EST time for now. I'm kind of running a 5k that morning and then I don't know if I'm doing other stuffs. I should be back by then but don't be surprised if it gets pushed back.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
*Thiil's farm begins to come alive with activity and color as the festival draws closer. The growing excitement could be felt by anyone passing through and the delicious smells of food are most tempting.*

thiilfarms2.jpg

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*Thiil's farm begins to come alive with activity and color as the festival draws closer. The growing excitement could be felt by anyone passing through and the delicious smells of food are most tempting.*

View attachment 62805
Hunny please tell me your shaders! Like waw

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This is happening this Saturday, unless I end up breaking a leg that morning or lock myself out of my car again. @Lady Alec has done some amazing work for the event. Updates there are now food stalls if you want to man one please let me know! I would greatly enjoy having someone IC man them. If not we will just wibbly wobbly time whimey the food there.

Update:
+ the archery field is set.
+The podium where Azure will be speaking, announcing and giving the winners their reward is built.
+A stage at the archery field has been erected. There are only seven seats though. It will come first come first serve unless you're important or participating. Participants will stand below the stage in the fields.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Zehn Minuten. This is the last it's happening. Till I update said thread after the event. Latecomers are welcome. It's in Thiil.