Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Town Plans/Thoughts and Questions

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
I'm thinking the location to be the island near-ish to Campus Domini. Co-ordinates of the island are 4580, 64, 710. If anyone else planned to build there first, sorry! I will move.

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
Castle/Tower

4 towers: one for each of the main elements. Order and Chaos parts of the elements incorporated elsewhere.

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
Temple(s)

Entrance splits off.
2 doors
Behind each door is an identical chamber, but styled for the Order or Chaos it is worshipping.
Order colours: White and Gold, Harateth stuff.
Chaos colours: Red and Black, Jishrim stuff.
In entrance, memorials to Shalherena, goddess of Nature, Thyrien, god of Balance, and The Nameless One, god/goddess of magic.

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
Names, names, names. I need to think of a name for this town. I'm buying supplies and pictures will be up son. If anyone has any name ideas, please post them. I'll ask an admin to rename this thread to the name of the town when I've chosen one.

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
Well yeah it's so people will read about it more coz its nearer the top. Also, i like to keep stuff organised in separate posts.