Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Town ^^ Redcap Crossing

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
the houses on Clotho are almost finished, i only have ... 3.7 to build still
after the homes are done i will start work on the library.
after that i will make the " grassy retreat" for tourists having withdrawls. after all, thatll make any nurses job easier lol
actually thats a good title suggestion...

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
The Work on the Library has started! a BIG THANKS!!
to vanGarret and darkwood
to alail and witches brew
for donating a LOT of suagrcanes!!!
everyone give them hugs!
and come visit the library

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
update:
work on the bridge has started, the design has changed i think for the better ( when its finally done )

also i am now accepting donations of sand and gravel to fill in the tower ^^ leave them in the chest at the front of the bridge :heart:

Humplestilskin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey there, I want to apologize for taking a few mushrooms the other day, if there is anything I can do to make up for it, like if you have in town shops I can buy from, to right what has been wronged then let me know via pm in game, thanks.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey there, I want to apologize for taking a few mushrooms the other day, if there is anything I can do to make up for it, like if you have in town shops I can buy from, to right what has been wronged then let me know via pm in game, thanks.
O HO HO you have already been hawkeyed and put on my KOS list buwahahaa
jk ty for the apology, its fine i replanted what i found, but i only found one... there was more... ?

Humplestilskin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, for some reason I thought we were talking about a small mushroom. Their was only one big one, damaged already, but I won't argue. Hopefully my pic of a corgi pup will help ease the tension. And if not... I could link you to a song...

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, for some reason I thought we were talking about a small mushroom. Their was only one big one, damaged already, but I won't argue. Hopefully my pic of a corgi pup will help ease the tension. And if not... I could link you to a song...
hawkeye doesnt lie ^^
corgis shed
and what song

Humplestilskin

Loyal Servant of Altera
aww... I'll try and find a better dog...
Also, okay,
< I'm the guy singing hehe, my friend composed the music, and I wrote the lyrics and that's his youtube.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
BIG THANKS and hugs for ninjatangerine who donted a whole lot lot lot of cobble for the tower at the bridge!

Humplestilskin

Loyal Servant of Altera
haha I wrote that song for a girl but not my girlfriend, but that girl is now my girlfriend lol. Also I have a yorky/shizu, I don't know if that's manly ._.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
another update!
the bridges are done!
the stairs around the tower are done !
ty aug and cubey for being the 2 most best geometry genius' in existence!
i :heart: you 2!
yay
stairway down to the mushroom farms and grass retreat is also started!
considering making a lil fishing dock also on the outside stair down....
after the whole thing here is done itll be the mooshroom stables next!
yay!