Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Silver Strand

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
What I mean was, implement the questions I asked into the first post about the town. People want a nice, detailed description of the town they're thinking of joining, and at the moment it's rather basic. Maybe a few first screenshots of the location it's based at?

And also, Kaboom means he can't come online, not that he can XD

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Lemon can u make me one of the asst mayors so i can claim the land and start building? also can u deposit in the bank

I thought you were an assisstant!? :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Ehm, Ninja. Is it just my laptop, or is your signature a group of enters? It kind of fills up the thread with empty space...

D

Deleted member 61

If you want to join Myrthias I will speak to someone of authority. Or you can do so yourself!

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Yay a nation :D, lemon ill be on tomorra, and btw i completed my 5km swim :D we need to start to build and can i edit the ship, it looks to short and small. Oh and btw we lost Axe :( See you tomorra! :D

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yay a nation :D, lemon ill be on tomorra, and btw i completed my 5km swim :D we need to start to build and can i edit the ship, it looks to short and small. Oh and btw we lost Axe :( See you tomorra! :D
We lost axe :O? see ya 2moz i went swimming today too :(