Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Silver Strand

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
If you want, I'd be happy to help design a ship for you guys, I built the Protaras ship (Dreadnought, extra detailed decorations done by the town themselves) and the Core Preview Ship (Credits to Tiny Mouse for the sails).

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Okay Tangerine, design a boat for us in singleplayer, post it on here, and we'll se if we like it! Then you can build it if we like it! :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Guys you are wasting your thread on chatting. Read through page 2. It's full of chatting between you two. Like
"See ya 2maz!" "I completed my 5km swimming" . It has absolutely nothing to do with the town. Start a conversation/Private message, and chat about stuff there, and maybe talk about ideas and improvements of your town.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Guys you are wasting your thread on chatting. Read through page 2. It's full of chatting between you two. Like
"See ya 2maz!" "I completed my 5km swimming" . It has absolutely nothing to do with the town. Start a conversation/Private message, and chat about stuff there, and maybe talk about ideas and improvements of your town.
To be fair, it's their town, they can do what they like. it's up to them how the appeal their town to other people.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Guys were moving the town :), Since it got deleted im moving it to a normel biome :D