Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trampskey: Hollow World Whitelist Application [Approved - Alaila]

Trampskey

Lord of Altera
1. My minecraft username: Trampskey
2. My real name: William slater
3. My Age: 21
4. My Gender: Male

5. My Country: England

6. I have read the tome of citizenship and pledge to obey the rules of the tome and the server.

7. I am a large roleplaying adventure fan and would like to be able to intergrate it into minecraft. I do know roleplaying well and am a large fan of the oblivion and two worlds games and have experience with mmo's such ad dragona and three worlds.

8. I am a game developer and nerd who has been looking for a minecraft server for the last 4 months and this one appealed to me. I am a let's player on youtube and do minecraft sometimes.
I am sure I would be able to record some videos of your server and post them up providing me content to upload, and more people to see your server. My channel address here. (http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCipherrixel)​

9. A recent minecraft series I have began. I know I sound 7 but it is simply a bad microphone and I am hoping to upgrade soon.
(
)​

10. No I keep most my work on YouTube where I also will be uploading previews of the game I developing.

11. The only mod I have installed is a GLSL shader that gives my minecraft HD graphics. It does nothing to my abilities and I have no other mods. And my texture pack is also only a HD texture pack. No Xray.
12. I found Hollow World on the listings of mcserverlist.net.

13. yes.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
It's awesome that you make videos, but can you please tell us a bit more about yourself on question 8?

Trampskey

Lord of Altera
It's awesome that you make videos, but can you please tell us a bit more about yourself on question 8?
Ok.

I have been a fan of videogames since my N64 and thus began to create them.

I'm usally quite but I will admit I will stand up for myself if needed.

Youtube is my favourite site as it really gives me a chance to create and learn.

My hobbies are cooking, making games, playing games, and when ever possible riding my bike.

I am not racist, sexist or homophobic.

I like socializing with people online because when I talk about game development to people, most people in real life just don't understand a word I say.

I will admit minecraft isn't my favorite game as The elder scrolls: Oblivion is still the winner for me but I do love minecraft and would like to leave just going on single player.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to your response.

Alailanible

Hi!​
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun.​
:p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (​
click​
) and the server rules on the wiki (​
click​
). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.​

Welcome!​

Trampskey

Lord of Altera
Hi!​
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (​

). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.​

Welcome!​
Thank you very much alailanible.

I will look forward to seeing you on the server.

Trampskey

Lord of Altera
Hi!​

Welcome!​
Oh and what is the servers adress.

Alailanible

It's on the "everything you need to know" section of the forum.

Server: minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:1701