Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trial of Darko Tideborne [Normal]

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Of course we have rights. Out of every Greyling asked, all agreed to the rights I made.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You're screwed.

Also, I'll probably come along and watch... just watch... (you know, it might be a good exercise before tourney. Just saying).

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
For clarification:

Nwalme founded the thing because he is superstitious, and also to sort of... spit in Jishrim's eye. And if the lot who he's committed crimes against that're.. other things outside Port Silver, if they do request we can ship him over there so they can try him as they see fit. Although, if two different things decide they want to imprison him indefinitely, that would be.. awkward. Oh, and Greylings do technically have rights.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I say normal because if someone tries to break him out, they're getting shot by at least five crossbows.

So, Darko was arrested recently. A herald would announce this, and request any victims of his crimes or those of.. those associated with him come forth. Radda radda, now's a good time to get him imprisoned indefinitely or what-have-you. Those who fear the repercussions of saying what-not against Darko are promised protection within the boundaries of Port Silver.

Any and all crimes brought forth Darko will be tried for.

I'll update this thread as the time changes before people who need to be there need to be at different times.

5PM PST\2PM EST - This Friday!
You got the time wrong

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
For clarification:

Nwalme founded the thing because he is superstitious, and also to sort of... spit in Jishrim's eye. And if the lot who he's committed crimes against that're.. other things outside Port Silver, if they do request we can ship him over there so they can try him as they see fit. Although, if two different things decide they want to imprison him indefinitely, that would be.. awkward. Oh, and Greylings do technically have rights.
Jishrim has eyes? I always imagined him having about twenty eye sockets variously over his body all sharing one big unibrow but with no eyes. I always assumed he could detect sonar in the light through his hand toes.

Last edited:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Jishrim has eyes? I always imagined him having about twenty eye sockets variously over his body all sharing one big unibrow but with no eyes, I always thought he defects. I always assumed he could detect sonar in the light through his hand toes.
wat

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
PST - 11am
CST = 1pm
EST = 2pm
GMT = 7pm
CET = 8pm
AEST = 5am* (The next day)
AEDT = 8am* (The next day)

Darko

Lord of Altera
If you have things to say about Darko, but can't come to trial, post your testamonials here. Again only if you will miss the trial.

Darko

Lord of Altera
I just wanted to attend. I don't think he really did anything to Ray...
He didn't, in fact he's a business partner of his. You better be giving him a good testimony... Or perhaps some dark suited men will take you away.