Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tybalt Rhett | King of Marr

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
+Updates!
Reworked Goals, and tweaked Personality slightly.
Slight changes in "religion" Rather views on gods (I think I will make a section for all the gods respectively)
Relations section moved to Second Post
And small changes across the board

@Monster_Dan Because you asked so much, probably the most I remembered to add you~

@bettemus99 Rather special change to relations and goals since you asked so (Demandingly ;-; ) nicely~

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh bb time to update! No longer a king

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
So many updates I have to do... So many, although a summary executions of his day.

+one person confessed and kissed his love interest on the cheek during her coronation ceremony
+Another professed his love for her
+Lavoyards interruption of the Ceremony, Peter calling Sheila a tavern wench when crowned, Drake and others disrespect, what Serella did to Sheila, caused Tybalt's dream for Azerport to be Rahas Holy City, and Marr his chosen people to be shattered.
+His father was killed in Azerport which only slightly bothered him due to things and he knew this fate was coming. But it was Alanna accepting something and making a deal with Visage.
+apparently His Brother-In-Arms and comrade since they were but Legionnaires for the Arcturian Empire has losses his arm in a battle with the Dragon God Visage
Tybalt is a very sad boy

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
So many updates I have to do... So many, although a summary executions of his day.
+one person confessed and kissed his love interest on the cheek during her coronation ceremony
+Another professed his love for her
+Lavoyards interruption of the Ceremony, Peter calling Sheila a tavern wench when crowned, Drake and others disrespect, what Serella did to Sheila, caused Tybalt's dream for Azerport to be Rahas Holy City, and Marr his chosen people to be shattered.
+His father was killed in Azerport which only slightly bothered him due to things and he knew this fate was coming. But it was Alanna accepting something and making a deal with Visage.
+apparently His Brother-In-Arms and comrade since they were but Legionnaires for the Arcturian Empire has losses his arm in a battle with the Dragon God Visage
Tybalt is a very sad boy

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Here is the perfect reference picture for Tybalt, seeing as it took a year and a half for me to find one and say that. It really is perfect.
Tybalt Referance.jpg

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Here is the perfect reference picture for Tybalt, seeing as it took a year and a half for me to find one and say that. It really is perfect.
View attachment 63672
that was not my headcanon.

this was.

only like..... thinner. thinner face.

I headcanon Tybalt as a guy with the face of a pimply teenager who gets shoved into lockers.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
that was not my headcanon.

this was.

only like..... thinner. thinner face.

I headcanon Tybalt as a guy with the face of a pimply teenager who gets shoved into lockers.
Mnm no. He doesn't worship Ignis. But he does get whiteheads (moreso because medieval times and he doesn't get a bath everyday or wash his face like he wishes) and that is about it with an occasional pimpel.