Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Undead Progression and Events

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Dang, Havarda fell fast.

May I know what Infested Zone exactly means, as in, should someone devise a plan to annihilate a certain amount of zombies, could they?
Not a game runner but I imagine these Infested Zones would be considered fallen places and overrun by the zambos. Probably unwise to try to take them back at this point.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Aw man Kopii was going to go to Havarda all worried about Cloud, so much for that plan little fella.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Current state of affairs as far as I'm aware. Will try to post updates every now and then.
Map infestations.jpg

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
missing both forts
I put up the places that are listed as defending.
I don't believe they all got a dynamap icon though.
Can you point out where there's more defending towns? Then I'll add em

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
We got any time for the Eventine attack so we can get an idea of who we'll have available for it?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Server's been weird today. I'll deal with Anhald/Hawklight first since I think I'm late to it... Then see how we are for Eventine. Won't do it without a few of you about don't worry.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
About 30 mins from now - Motte Adler.
1h 30 mins - Eventine.

Also Fort Sunset today, after those. I need a personal time converter I'm useless. :')

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
About 30 mins from now - Motte Adler.
1h 30 mins - Eventine.

Also Fort Sunset today, after those. I need a personal time converter I'm useless. :')
nobody is going to be in Sunset, I told you that yesterday was my free day :mad:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
no event for u then

Okay, Eventine, poke me when you're ready.
I don't think we've got enough people, I'm the only one on right now, everyone else is unavailable I believe.

EDIT: Though... I would be down for like, a tiny horde to attack Eventine and I can just lone-wolf it, since I don't think it'd make IC sense for there to be just a sudden void of Undead showing up today.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll not do an event, then. I'll go with ICly it had people and ICly they defended from a small group. c:
Tomorrow we do it again. Aheheh.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Elz
On Hierax:

Winterguard; No infestation: Completely closed off

Heaven's Reach; Countermeasures engaged:
- Several emergency laws have been issued.
- Entrance to the City is only granted after a thorough body search for bite markings.
- Bitten individuals are being shipped off to and isolated in Whiterock Castle
- Entrance to the Keep has been heavily limited
- The Plague is being studied.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Alright folks. I'm not sure when you guys are ready, so I'll let you pick times. I'm available all day long.
Events today will be heavy PvE as well - Yesterday's at Motte Adler worked really well with some RP bits in between.
A note would be that you'd have undead each day, stragglers here and there. You might be getting tired at this point.

=

Motte Adler - The cloud of thick black smoke from burning them the day before has drawn attention for several miles. A large horde will be upon you today.
Time decided: - 5pm EST, 10pm GMT,
Rygan Cap

Fort Sunset - You've been fending off large groups but most seem to have left you be, several have gone to Minovia, if you went to deal with them that's fine. A bigger group will be upon you today. (I've not done an event here yet damn it glados)
Time decided: -
Glados

Eventine - You, too, have been fending off the dead well. If you've been burning the bodies after each interval, the smoke may have lured more. A horde passing on from Ravenmire will be upon you today.
Time decided -
Piratep00f

Last edited: