Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Undead Progression and Events

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Eventine - You, too, have been fending off the dead well. If you've been burning the bodies after each interval, the smoke may have lured more. A horde passing on from Ravenmire will be upon you today.
Time decided -
Piratep00f[/quote]

Haha good thing we haven't been burning the bodies then! I'll pop this into our colony conversation and we'll let you know what time!

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I checked in with a hand full of people, 3 PM EST should work for at least 5 of us.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Alright folks. I'm not sure when you guys are ready, so I'll let you pick times. I'm available all day long.
Events today will be heavy PvE as well - Yesterday's at Motte Adler worked really well with some RP bits in between.
A note would be that you'd have undead each day, stragglers here and there. You might be getting tired at this point.

=

Motte Adler - The cloud of thick black smoke from burning them the day before has drawn attention for several miles. A large horde will be upon you today.
Time decided: - 5pm EST, 10pm GMT,
Rygan Cap

Fort Sunset - You've been fending off large groups but most seem to have left you be, several have gone to Minovia, if you went to deal with them that's fine. A bigger group will be upon you today. (I've not done an event here yet damn it glados)
Time decided: -
Glados

Eventine - You, too, have been fending off the dead well. If you've been burning the bodies after each interval, the smoke may have lured more. A horde passing on from Ravenmire will be upon you today.
Time decided -
Piratep00f
HMM, NO EVENT YET BECAUSE I AM NOT FREE FROM WORK UNTIL MONDAY

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
There has been no one there in days, even if it isnt you, hmmmmm it overrun now.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
3pm EST for Eventine peeps
4pm EST for Anhald peeps

I can cause chaos in an hour, all is good. After events are concluded, I'll update with plans for tomorrow and onwards.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Guess my Houseguard will not flee West then if/when eventine should fall.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
its abandoned anyways but I told you :mad:
I'm either blind or you're unclear. Probably blind. I thought you were meaning to say for me to wait for monday. If it's abandoned truly then yeah, I'll break it down and have them progress North where that fort was.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'm either blind or you're unclear. Probably blind. I thought you were meaning to say for me to wait for monday. If it's abandoned truly then yeah, I'll break it down and have them progress North where that fort was.
I can actually squeeze in Monday or past like 4 EST tomorrow he ha. It's just a matter of whether anyone would be there for the event. I know Raphael_Payne was planning on being there.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Alright folks. I'm not sure when you guys are ready, so I'll let you pick times. I'm available all day long.
Events today will be heavy PvE as well - Yesterday's at Motte Adler worked really well with some RP bits in between.
A note would be that you'd have undead each day, stragglers here and there. You might be getting tired at this point.

=

Motte Adler - The cloud of thick black smoke from burning them the day before has drawn attention for several miles. A large horde will be upon you today.
Time decided: - 5pm EST, 10pm GMT,
Rygan Cap

Fort Sunset - You've been fending off large groups but most seem to have left you be, several have gone to Minovia, if you went to deal with them that's fine. A bigger group will be upon you today. (I've not done an event here yet damn it glados)
Time decided: -
Glados

Time decided -
Piratep00f
NOO! Not Minovia! GREAT! All those olives... A WASTE!

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Haha good thing we haven't been burning the bodies then! I'll pop this into our colony conversation and we'll let you know what time!
do deal with those in some way, otherwise you'll be disease-ridden and dying from it before the undead can get you

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
do deal with those in some way, otherwise you'll be disease-ridden and dying from it before the undead can get you
Let's just say the river next to us isn't nearly as clean as it used to be... And no, we don't drink from said river.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Motte Adler has fallen. I'll be eventing at Eventine tomorrow (Today? Its 6am...) and consider some Fort Sunset stuff but if it's abandoned then, yeah.

.. They've had the most waves, and the most intense at that. You guys did really godamn well.:heart:

I'll update statuses when ive slept
Thanks Baron for those PvE waves!

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Motte Adler has fallen. I'll be eventing at Eventine tomorrow (Today? Its 6am...) and consider some Fort Sunset stuff but if it's abandoned then, yeah.

.. They've had the most waves, and the most intense at that. You guys did really godamn well.:heart:

I'll update statuses when ive slept
Thanks Baron for those PvE waves!
hardhome

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
for reference we had two events where the hordes were described as being in 'hundreds' and the corpses filled our 6 feet deep trenches and built ramps up our fort's walls

like 40-60 minutes of straight PVE