Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Val_Wood's Application - [ Accepted ]

Val_Wood

Villager
Val_Wood's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Val_Wood

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when a player uses outside knowledge to cheat in game to get an advantage. Powergaming is when a player is unfairly more overpowered than the other players, making yourself un-killable, un-attackable , and/or invincible.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: My name is Valentine but Val suits me just fine. I'm an agender individual who uses it/itself pronouns as well as a time college student and I'm currently studying in forensic psychology. I've been doing art since late 2007-2008 but I've only just got into digital art about 5 months ago. Besides spending all my time roleplaying, I love making latch hook, diamond paintings, etc. My favorite colors are brown, green, and white and I'm a crow at heart. I enjoy collecting everything and anything. If you name it, I probably have a collection of it. my biggest collections include feathers, bottle can tabs.

Referral: PlanetMC

{Character Section}
Character Name: Myriil Del'Hana

Race: Halfing

Appearance: Myrill stands at an astonishing 92 cm (3'0ft). She holds an endomorphic body type with small, chubby hands which were heavily calloused due to her occupations. They were usually hidden by fingerless leather gloves to protect her hands and increase her grip. She has dark tan skin with light patches due to having vitiligo. The condition covers mostly her upper body though she had a few splotches on her legs and feet. She had thick dark brown hair which was often confused for that of black. It was kept behind her shoulders as much as possible, secured with a bandana to keep her scalp protected and her eyes were a medium hazel-brown. She frequently wore a white peasants dress with a brown cloth corset. Attached to her dress was a waistband that held a pouch for all of her traveling necessities. Although her dress nearly fell to the floor, it was thinly layered to allow for airflow in the hot temperatures. Her shoes were that of dirtied work boots to allow for her to walk in unstable terrain.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

1681097854202.png
Written Test (Min: 400 words):
The blazing sun beat down upon the chestnut-colored halfling. The cool air from the waterfront swirled through her locks, preventing it from sticking to her face in the sharp temperature of the city. Despite the tree in which she rested under, the burning star still shined through. She squinted up at the sky, waiting for a cloud to shieled her eyes from the light. Her legs swung from the log she sat on. An old fallen tree, stuck out a few feet into the lake. Gloved hands held the grip of a trusty fishing rod. Her ears listened to the lapping water of the clear waters as the buoy bobbed on top of the crystal surface. Her curved lips formed a circle as she readied her mouth to whistle. A sweet tune came from the little lady as she patiently awaited her catch. She closed her eyelids to rest them from her vivid surrounding. Allowing for her shoulders to droop as she relaxed to the tune she created, the halfling began to doze off. She day dreamed of the local fresh baked good. A fresh glazed biscuit with an iced alcoholic beverage just as the sun set itself to sleep.
As soon as her summery dream hit its deepest point, she was shot from her pleasant fantasy with the tugging of her arms. She sprung up from her spot. A catch! She began to fight with the small aquatic beast. Myri growled and grumbled as she used all of her mini-might to defeat this fish! Once this little fish was hers she jumped to her feet, admiring her trophy with a squeal of excitement. A noise so loud, resting birds fled their nest in fear. She placed her new found friend in a clay bucket set beside her. The same fresh water from the lake itself to keep the critter alive. She packed up her fishing rod in the kit she brought along with her and slung the bag over her head and shoulder to sit comfortably on her back. She lifted her little bucket and secured it with a tight grip of the hands. Proudly, Myriil waddled her way towards town, smelling the goods from the very bakery she dreamed of. Tempted, she paused at the entryway of the little shop, peering in through the window, she admired the various baked goods. Nearly drooling from the mouth, she resisted the urge for the time being. Everyone in town knew she'd be back later that day for her late night treat. Continuing on her way, she hummed with her little fishy friend in tow. The halfling showed every resident in town to her proud catch, giving the fish a new name every chance she got.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.