Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Venturello family application [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Kids are great to have around, unfortunately my 2 nieces have been spoilt rotten, which can make them rude and unpleasant sometimes.

Thanks for the positive comment everyone. Wanted to share this with you - today we celebrated Esteban's birthday, and we had this little surprise for him:

They where thrilled :)

Anyway, gonna log in in a few moments to take my first look. They wont talk to people on the server so I think at least at first we'll be more tourists and me doing the roleplay. Anyone, again thanks for the welcome and seems you guys have built a good community here, congrats!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Thanks for the positive comment everyone. Wanted to share this with you - today we celebrated Esteban's birthday, and we had this little surprise for him:

They where thrilled :)

Anyway, gonna log in in a few moments to take my first look. They wont talk to people on the server so I think at least at first we'll be more tourists and me doing the roleplay. Anyone, again thanks for the welcome and seems you guys have built a good community here, congrats!
I want that cake...

Nah, a neighbor friend of my wife made if. Relatively cheap if you asked me, equivalent to about $45 USD. She does some very, very cool ones, much more complex. Inside of the creeper was marshmallows. Kids loved that little surprise :) each level, different flavor inside - vanilla, chocolate, strawberry. Cool as hell, isn't it?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Nah, a neighbor friend of my wife made if. Relatively cheap if you asked me, equivalent to about $45 USD. She does some very, very cool ones, much more complex. Inside of the creeper was marshmallows. Kids loved that little surprise :) each level, different flavor inside - vanilla, chocolate, strawberry. Cool as hell, isn't it?
Holy crap, really? o.o That is really, really awesome :eek: Did your kids like the cake? Was Esteban surprised with it, or did he know what it was going to be? :)

Yeah she does amazing cakes on any motif you ask her to. 2nd one we have her do for us (1st Minecraft one).

No they had no idea, they where (both) thrilled and I must say Martin a bit jealous (fighting was over who ate the creeper, Esteban wanted to cut the head in half to share... but Martin (being younger) would only accept the whole thing! his loss...). I am quite happy about the whole thing. Little party, just 4 kids, but was nice. Included showing what was Minecraft to the other kids :0

Ok gonna log in for first time now, been reading the wiki for this meantime. Let's see how it goes... I think I need to find a town where we can find a plot to build our little home... any recommendations on which I could approach, has a friendly mayor open to a different profile like ours? To be honest highest 'problem' I see is we will be light users. Who knows, I might get hooked (and I do play much more than the kids).

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Probably blowing my own trumpet here but i'd welcome you into my town. You and your kids could have your own private island :D

Well... thanks. That's a start. And much appreciated. What's the name of the town... ah I see. Siren's Call? Call me newbie but how do I get there? Only way to move around I found in my short visit tonight was the boat to silver port. Have your coordinates from the Census. Walk? :)

Just saw the ship in Silver Port - will try later (likely another day, need to head to bed soon). Want to try my luck in the sorrowlands for a few moments. See how long I will live. And also need to get some RP going for myself.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I think this is absolutely wonderful and it is encouraging to see a family so close together and parent that is being responsible!!! Too wonderful for words. Please stop by Uthrandir at anytime you like for feasting!

Also, you are in Switzerland... Let me in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.