Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vestele's Whitelist Application [Approved - Snerus]

Vestele

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Vestele

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
KY, USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is having the character aware of something that they shouldn't be aware about through OOC information. i.e. using knowledge that is not available to their character in order to change the way they play their character.

Powergaming is forcing actions against another player. i.e. having your character grab on to another character and force them to do something without a chance to resist.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1

8. Tell us about yourself!
My nickname is Cat, I'm 16 years old. I have a service dog in training named Riot whom I'm mostly training by myself, which I'm very proud about. I also have a kitten named after my main in Overwatch, Mercy. Alongside Overwatch, I also love playing Borderlands 2 and otomes/visual novels. Besides playing video games, I'm usually researching and looking into criminal justice cases and psychology.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don't particularly have anything to show.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was looking for medieval roleplay servers on google.
About Your Character!

Character Name:
Persephone Lilith Maitstand

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Persephone is slightly underweight, small boned build at the height of 6'3, and has pale white skin. She has waist length straight light silver hair and pale blue eyes. She wears a long and flowing royal purple silk dress, adorned with worn gold linings along with a royal blue hooded cloak. Her neck carries a worn gold necklace just above her collarbones and her left wrist is wrapped up to the elbow with a matching bracelet cuff. Around her waist to separate the purple is a worn gold-tan silk belt with a small aquamarine jewel in the middle of the cloth, matching with the belt are her shoes that are wrapped up to her ankle.

Written Test!
Persephone was born out of wedlock affair to a mother and father of Silver Elf descent. Due to this being quite taboo, her father had left her behind to be cared for by her mother. To hide Persephone's illegitimacy, Persephone's mother had convinced her husband that the child was his, it didn't take much convincing although the man was suspicious he eventually brushed it off. But her father started to degenerate, his work schedule getting tighter and tighter, and his free time more and more spent at the local pub. He was growing more suspicious of Persephone's legitimacy, as she grew up she was showing no resemblance to him, and he snapped.

He came home and got his things, and ignored the mother and older brother’s plea to stay. He said only one word, “Tramps” and he left. Persephone waited for days, but she gave up with reluctance. She used to be a social butterfly, calm and collected, with genuinely good and supportive friends, but she lost that calm and collected mindset and pushed her friends away. She became recluse, and would lash out in verbal tangents berating her friends, calling them names, and calling them useless. They naturally grew apart, and the friends she still had would be locked in a cycle of abuse. She eventually grew sneaky with it, and was able to gain trust again.

Her facade got her a fiancee, but she would often call him a shell of a man and use his money for whatever she wanted. He broke down one night, and his sister came to his aid. She heard everything Persephone has done to him, and told their family, and by morning the whole village hated her. She was promptly disowned and looked down upon, all of the disappointed and angry that she had been pretending this whole time. “How can we trust a liar?” many said, but her fiance stared at her, with his sister grasping onto her arm and he lipped out “Harlot.”

She now resides in the wilderness, hunting and trading with villagers and made a few “friends”, but they are just there so she won’t die. Die without a friend, at least.

She has competence and capability at hunting, including archery and trap setting, when she was first exiled into the wild she was clueless, but eventually adapted. She also was generally good at speaking leading her to pick up trading as her main profession, but with someone with any common sense she can be rooted out.

Last edited:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Hey there, Vestele!

Excellent application. Superbly done indeed, and without any outstanding errors to note after my evaluation. Well done!

However, that being said, I regret to inform you that here on HollowWorld, we prefer to only admit Genji mains. While we respect your right to main a character that is not Genji, we're afraid that your preferences simply wouldn't align or mesh with the pro-Genji community we seek to foster on our server. While your application is indeed impeccable, I'm going to have to regretfully decline this application.

Thank you for your time.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham

I've just been informed by the staff team that I'm not actually allowed to decline this application.

Welcome aboard!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.