Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vigilant order of Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Im not shure where you could find one but i would be happy to try and make you one :) (and i think its time to go back on topic xD )

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
A vampire bit my wife... I have devoted my life to killing monsters.. may i join?

Con

Lord of Altera
I would like to join to help rid the world of the guilty monsters that roam the land

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
I'm not guilty! D: I've never done anything bad :( So I don't know why someone suddely wants me in jail <.< (But it was fun rp so far)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I'm not guilty! D: I've never done anything bad :( So I don't know why someone suddely wants me in jail <.< (But it was fun rp so far)
same with me, im a respected professor, paladin and mage. I dont remember anything that would cause me to be imprisoned.

Tom McSmith

Loyal Servant of Altera
Application- Order of the vigilant slayers. (TommoManderin)

Hello, I would like to join the your organization because it is almost the perfect fit for my role-playing character.
My character Ellias is a elf hunter who hunts and rages war on beasts and other impeticular races. I would also like to keep the beloved Hollowworld safe of evil monsters and to assure people safety.

I too believe that evil vyres, witches and skeletons have been doing wrong to long so I would like to aid in the decimating of those wretched horrors.

I hope I will be a good addition to your honorable force and that I will help you make Hollowworld a safer place.

Tank you. TommoManderin (Ellias)

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
A vampire bit my wife... I have devoted my life to killing monsters.. may i join?
I was there when it happened and I chased the Vampire from the scene, I understand. Accepted

I would like to join to help rid the world of the guilty monsters that roam the land
Sure, we're always looking for recruits.

Application- Order of the vigilant slayers. (TommoManderin)

Hello, I would like to join the your organization because it is almost the perfect fit for my role-playing character.
My character Ellias is a elf hunter who hunts and rages war on beasts and other impeticular races. I would also like to keep the beloved Hollowworld safe of evil monsters and to assure people safety.

I too believe that evil vyres, witches and skeletons have been doing wrong to long so I would like to aid in the decimating of those wretched horrors.

I hope I will be a good addition to your honorable force and that I will help you make Hollowworld a safer place.

Tank you. TommoManderin (Ellias)
Sounds good, welcome aboard.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Seriously guys. I spent half an hour cleaning up the ridiculous spam on this thread. Keep it RELATED. This thread is for questions and applications to join ONLY. Want to complain/comment on the order, make a different thread. I'm not wasting my time for you to throw it back in my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.