Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Visage] Ginnian Isaac Fritch - Unblessed

PRECURS0R

Lord of Altera
Legend
PRECURS0R
PRECURS0R
Legend
Ginnian Isaac Fritch
—⊰✧⊱—

╓─────────⊰ ⊱─────────╖
9DD879A5-A8C4-4022-8130-837B928A7DB7.jpeg
╙─────────⊰ ⊱─────────╜

—⊰✧⊱—

"My guiding eyes, Gaze of the watcher; Illuminate the darkness of the mind so that I may know the truths only you shall lead me to, Show to me the endlessness of your insight so I may exist in your image. See through me, so we may discover what secrets others dare not seek."

╓─────────⊰ ⊱─────────╖
╙─────────⊰ ⊱─────────╜

Ign: PRECURS0R

Character name: Ginnian Isaac Fritch

Character Profile: [X]

Tier: Unblessed

Spell points: N/A

Artifacts: N/A

Trinkets: N/A

Passive: N/A

Acquiring Experience and Knowledge.
Under the Mentorship of Xozu Zalaster and Hellmann Kegheart
Crafting Identities.

—⊰✧⊱—
Spell list

___

—⊰✧⊱—

Divine Log

{4/9/2021}

Ginnian makes his way to The Eastern Continent for the first time in his 19 years of living seeking out more worldly knowledge and seeking people that can teach him what he cannot learn on his own.
He spends time in storms landing for a time trying to rescue the reports he had brought over from The Sorrows he had written but to no avail he gravely laments this loss of information but vows to restore it one day.
He has a chance encounter with a Spiritblessed woman named Astreia.
Her appearance interests him greatly and he continues to converse with her to find out the roots of her powers. she even offers him to become a Spiritblessed himself with the encouragement that a Shadowblessing may aid in gaining favor from Visage.
He takes up the offer in the pursuit of knowing more about the Spiritblessed and their powers and history.
On his adventure with Astreia he witnesses many things, finding bloated corpses in the sewers taking note of their volume curiously. They also meet an elven woman with history to Astreia. They speak in a language he had never heard before and he makes note to learn more about said mysterious language.
After much trial and error he is bonded with a Shadow spirit, who will eventually be named Yanova.

{4/10/2021}

After becoming lost in the streets of Storm's Landing for some time looking for a suitable library to pass the time and failing to procure proper materials for re-recording his notes from The Sorrows. He finds his way to the cathedral in Storms Landing and makes a small prayer to him that he may find the means necessary to renew his life's work. He laments in the inn for some time listening to the various conversations around, gaining a sense for the personalities of the locals.
He is approached by "Hellmann Kegheart" who seems to take special interest in Ginnian's blessing.
He attempts to hide that he gained the blessing of his own accord fearing the repercussions should it become well known to the wrong listeners.
After conversing for a while he deduces she is not a threat and they openly discuss more.
She warns him about Rolland Schiff but he takes special note of the man, interested in his goals.
Hellmann offers to help Ginnian find the towns library which he quickly takes the offer with excitement.
He rummages around in a box of discarded old books hoping to find something somebody may have thought best left disposed of.
But instead he finds an old book on the continent. which he keeps with him Through his journeys to reference.
Hellmann tells him of Lana Wake who wrote many books in her time and Ginnian makes it a personal goal to meet her.
They discuss much in the library and Ginnian tells Hellmann of his records and how he wishes to re-record what he can although at the time lacking the means.
She offers him a deal to help him in his endeavors in return for sharing the knowledge from his records with her.
He questions her motives and states that knowledge is not something to be kept from the people and he insisted that he would not stand for his work to be reserved for only a special few.
Ginnian establishes some form of kinship with Hellmann and the two agree to work together in their pursuits of knowledge and she wishes to aid him in his worship of their god.

{4/11/2021}

Ginnian starts his mentorship with Hellmann officially. The two of them make plans to visit Frostwarts to start on their journey together.
Before the two leave they run into two people who Ginnian has never seen before. Xozu and Foxbells both of whom are Visageites though at the time he was not aware Xozu was one as well.
Hellmann and Ginnian make their trip to Halbed and meet another friend of Hellmans, Loriss, who once again is a Visageite though he is also unaware of this. Hellmann guides him through the library for the day and lets him have his fun within, learning whatever he'd like to. Hellmann had intended for him to start with learning about Vyre's that day. A concept which he had not heard of yet until now and took great interest in, finding whatever books he could on the subject. Hellmann gifts him a journal so he may make notes and record whatever he wishes within. Within this book the first page contains the tenets of Visage.
After a while of reading, Hellmann exposes Ginnian to the concept of "The Game" which he is immediately thrown into with Loriss. He manages to find himself in a stalemate with Loriss though she remained at the upper hand primarily. He resolves to take a rest for the evening and train more to get better at "The Game."

{4/12/2021}

Ginnian stays the entirety of his day within the school of Frostwarts exploring the library. Within his journal he makes notes on every book he is interested in reading and ones he finds most interesting and useful making it his personal goal to read at least one book from his list per day.
Hellmann and Xozu find Ginnian within the library and Hellmann proposes a new test for himself.
Hellmann gives the two of them a book written by a mysterious author: "Woven"
She gives him no clear goal to follow, just tell her what he thinks about the book. He takes the time to analyze the book for himself and sets the goal for himself to find the authors intent in writing such a story, what message it could be trying to convey, and who the character of the "Star-weaver" is supposed to be.
With much deliberation and sharing of thoughts between Xozu and Ginnian they make the conclusion the Star-weaver is supposed to represent the many stars found within the constellation of The Portal. As it was once - according to this story - a mirror reflecting the chaotic image of the star-weaver."
The importance of the story Ginnian still has yet to understand but he was sure to make note of it and write anything down he found interesting in his journal.
With this story he finds interest within the stars and hopes to learn more about them.

{4/15/2021}

Hellmann recruits Xozu and Ginnian to aid her on a special mission into Queensport. They both make a journey into a crag within the ciry where they are in search of a frozen dead kitten.
The meaning of this is totally lost on Ginnian but he makes no hesitation on finding out though helping his mentor.
Xozu finds the Kitten, and offers it to Hellmann who proceeds to use it in a ritual that was unlike anything Ginnian had expected.
The results of which disturb Ginnian greatly with their implications. He and Xozu leave the premises and go to talk on what they had just witnessed. After much thought Ginnian thinks to take little now from the teachings of Hellmann for the time being though he still feels a respect for her for what she has done for him and wishes she would see the error of what she is doing.
After Xozu departs, Ginnian goes to the temple within the cathedral of storms landing and offers a prayer for his friend:

"Visage grant me the sight to see through the fog that clouds my judgements this evening.
I know not what to think of my compatriot, my mentor.
Grant me insight, Grant me perspective, so that I may understand my dearest friend.
And grant her, one of your many eyes, Hellmann, the sight she needs to see the path before her as well.
Guide her naught to the dark but to the light of your ever-present gaze.
Thank you oh great watcher."

{4/16/2021}

Ginnian learns of a personal secret from Astreia. One given to him in good faith that she would not give away his faith.

{4/17/2021}

Ginnian learns more history about the Vyre's from Hellmann. Learning of their origins and progenitors, and of the Red Court.
He also learns of Hellmann's reasonings for her duality in faith.

{4/19/2021}

Ginnian meets with Xozu who teaches Ginnian how to use his new crossbow.
Xozu also informs Ginnian more about his position within his line of Vyre's, expressing interest in leaving
but not until he has used it to meet his ends.
This talk solidifies a plan in Ginnian's mind to use Vyreism as a stepping stone for his own plans.

{4/20/2021}

Ginnian asks Foxbells to make him his first mask, as he believes it will become of use for deeds where he wishes to remain anonymous.
Hellmann confronts him about his reasoning, not approving of his views on wearing the mask.
They argue between each other, Ginnian steeling himself and his faith, believing his position is just and necessary for his practices.
They come to an analogy of the ship of Theseus. Explained in a book called "Identity".
He makes a promise that will become the foundation of his philosophy.
Foxbells crafts him a mask which he will go on to call his Scapegoat.

{4/27/2021}
Ginnian joins the investigation to see the Immortal ship that had crashed in the desert nearby Linistel. [x]
The promise of solving mysteries being far to enticing for him to pass up.
He learns of many things on this journey, being exposed to Seekers for the first time and also meeting many Immortal Constructs.
This event has sparked a great interest in him to learn more about them and has fueled the fires of a new ambition
and has given way for an idea that he has begun to scheme.

{4/28/2021}

Ginnian speaks to Hellmann, Malark, and Xozu about what had happened the previous day.
Giving theory's and discussing where it could go next.
Hellmann imparts a secret in exchange for favors.

Last edited: