Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vixen's Application [Approved - IceandFire]

VixenSpaceSlug

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
ABOUT ME:
1. What is your Minecraft username
?
‣ LiterallyVixen

2. How old are you?
‣ 19

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
‣ I am originally from the Philippines as my nationality is Filipino. However, I am currently in Saudi Arabia as both of my parents are overseas workers! We are unsure if we're planning to return to the Philippines but if ever we are, my timezone would be GMT+8 [Philippine Standard Time]. As of currently, my timezone is set to GMT+3 [Arabian Standard Timezone]!

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
‣ Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
‣ Metagaming is an act where players use real-life knowledge towards their characters' actions when the character itself has no knowledge of any real-life knowledge.
‣ Powergaming is an act where players use any in-game mechanic, external information or concept for their character then offering them an unfair advantage in roleplay.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
‣ No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
‣ I am a 19 year old Filipina college student studying Pharmacy/Medicine and aiming to pursue that course! Aside from that, I am also a self-taught digital artist who previously started from traditional art to digital art. Whenever I don't have the mood to draw or if something bad happened to my tablet, I create my characters in an avatar-making site known as Picrew!
‣ I like listening to chill/lofi/indie music but other than that, I'm very fond of listening to classic music from the 80s and 90s as I grew up listening to them when I was young, especially when my parents used to play old/classic songs back then!
‣ I've been a long-time text RPer [2014-present] from Kik roleplay group chats, Amino communities, up until Discord servers where I continue to develop my RPing and writing skills! I started from RPing in illiterate form [aka; the use of asterisks **] until I was able to develop my style from semi-literate to adv. literate!
‣ Most of my characters come from different fandoms and most of them have now been revamped to DnD-based characters! And whenever I don't have much time to RP or play games, I usually spend my time studying and doing tasks in university;;
‣ Aside from roleplay, I often play other games such as Stardew Valley, Path of Titans, and more~ :heart:
‣ Here are one of my recent artworks! My artstyle is slightly based off of vintage anime artstyles from the 70s to 2000s but, hopefully my artstyle might change soon since I'm almost always used to draw me and my friends' characters in an anime-ish style. uwu
gae gift for draco and melon.PNG real gae kiss moment awooga (1).png gae_morning_kiss_lol.jpggae anniversary moment.jpg
hey champ.jpg draco new chara.png
‣ I'm also very fond of animals, specifically cats!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
‣ I found this server from a friend of mine who has joined this server probably about weeks ago? I'm not too sure but, I was able to find this server from a friend and because I'm very interested in medieval/fantasy RP settings, I didn't hesitate myself and joined!

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
CHARACTER SELECTION:
Character Name
:
‣ Eden Maeralya Faelivrin

Character Age:
‣ 121-122

Character Race:
‣ Elf [Silver Elf]

Appearance:
‣ Eden is a female elf with fair skin and long, white hair reaching down to her waist. Because of her "deformities" as an "outcast" to her household, she was born with heterochromia eyes [her left eye is blue and her right eye is green]. Not only does it include her eyes but also her hair which is not very common to her family.
‣ She wears two attires: One with a black long sleeve, a light brown adventurer-styled baggy pants tucked beneath her dark brown boots & the other a black long sleeve hidden underneath her white dress and a pair of black flat shoes.
1605-Black_01040717-22ad-4652-a727-d5a66527bb0e_1024x1024.png s-l400 (1).jpg
Here's the reference picture of her outfit even though her top outfit doesn't really match the one on her reference but, she should be wearing something like those shown!

download20220504173333.png
This should be how her second outfit looks like!
Note: Ignore her yellow eye, it's now changed to green instead of yellow!

(Optional) Picture of the Skin
:
eden but block.png
Her MC skin is made by LogMaiden from PlanetMinecraft!
Note: I will be changing her MC skin's other eye color to green because I've just realized and re-read that Silver Elves aren't born with yellow eyes aaa- Disregard the MC skin shown there!

Written Test!

Somewhere in the rural outskirts of the fourth continent lived two elves, Vena Faelivrin and her daughter Eden Maeralya Faelivrin. Before the events of Eden’s birth, Vena was one of the wives of a noble elf named Faegnir Gwendaer, who was once an orphan raised in the Faelivrin household, and was previously the second wife’s personal maid. Not only was she the personal maid to the noble elf’s second wife but also a witness to the noble elf’s duplicitous actions to ensnare his third and socialite wife. Although she wasn’t in love with Faegnir herself, Faegnir was the one who pursued her to become his last and seventh wife.. not for true and genuine love, but to complete and make his own little empire successful. Thus, the two develop a brief affair and produce a daughter. With the heiress Vena had just produced, the youngest may have inherited her mother’s beautiful physique, tenacity and astuteness, except, she did not benefit from his inherent discourteousness because of how she was raised by her mother. Her father saw Eden as an embodiment of an outcast, for no daughter of his should look horrendous in his entire household. Faegnir would soon form a deal with Vena that, for her to live long enough, she would have to throw Eden away to produce another heiress that doesn’t inherit the looks of Vena’s own daughter. Petrified by his madness, she purposefully escapes the noble’s estate secretly with the help of a servant, living in a different land far from the noble’s estate to start a new life as a widow.

Several years have passed, Eden grew up inheriting her mother’s patience and overall gentle nature. Not only that, she, too, inherited her bravery, confidence, and resilience during the times of crisis and difficulties in life. When she and her daughter would live a much better life in this land where they reside, both would become victims of mercenaries of Human origins, terrorizing all those who lived in this once peaceful land that the two both called it their sanctuary. Traumatized in her life and the loss of her mother, she was forced by her mother to leave the land, leaving her last advice to her to be brave and be kind to others, and most importantly, to seek for a different place to make it her next sanctuary. With no other choice, and as much as her own daughter could not accept it, Eden flees from the grasps of the mercenaries while her mother remains behind, for she had already seen the world enough at her age.

Many months of healing and recovery, and with no longer a mother to look up to, Eden keeps her mother’s advice and promises deep within her, never to betray the love and sacrifice she had done to save her life. Although her past will continue to remain in her life, and the tragedy she and her mother had witnessed, Eden remains strong, resilient and independent to herself while she remains kind to those she meets or trusts. To this day, the white-haired female elf continues to seek a place in this fourth continent she would soon call it her home. And soon enough, she will hopefully find the rightful home to keep herself safe and meet the people she would soon become her friends.

Attachments

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.