Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Voyage to Kavdu [Sept. 27]

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Zerin might come if she hears about it. At the minute she's just staring at the floor of the crossroads silently till her tummy pains cause her to go get food. Yay for traumatized Nakam.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Iffff you want to schedule meets before hand, PM me! We'll try and find time for the both of us/or a group. I know I'm PST and you other folk with timezones find that hard to synch, but we can try. May or may not be on early depending on things. I can try doing a group meet Or I'll drag @Deathmoron to help if he has the time. I won't fully be here thursday or saturday midday, but eve, I can do.

Or if you see my main account on: solusrequiem, and I don't say I'm doing whitelists or building or Ashna rp, you can nab me away with a PM.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
@IceandFire wants to do collab event considering Kavdu starts in Thiil. We go as planned, but if the 2-3 Nakam who show up ( c; ) want to fill up with cake and festivities- annnnd frown crudely at northern kingdom religious peeps, we can stay for about 30min-1 hr. (If the Nakam are like "nah", we'll go on, I suppose. I AM FLEXIBLE.)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: 2 hours and 30 mins!!

For Hazrin's (my own) poor planning, he could only afford one caravan!

Caravan's located near the Blacksmith- far away from the first boat.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
ETA: 2 hours and 30 mins!!

For Hazrin's (my own) poor planning, he could only afford one caravan!

Caravan's located near the Blacksmith- far away from the first boat.

Unfortunately I can't make it, have to go to a baby shower...thing. Have fun to those who go, though!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: 1 hour~ If you show up late, all good. We're staying for a bit of catching up with each other.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Event is over!

I hope those who attended had a good time. Travel rp is fun occasionally.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to rp with people before hand- I tried but timing wasn't great the last few days. Lots of busy here! Due to that- majority of Nakam disliked outsiders that approached. Whoops! Apologies for our grumpiness. Thank ya, regardless. c;

Look forward for more Kavdu things!