Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Just an idea, but would it be possible to turn fire spread ON during some of these battles?

It's not a siege unless everything's burning, imo. :D

I guess that might be an idea, though with the fire disaster of... when did the fire spread turn on for the entire server? All I remember is spending forever repairing Port Silver, then finding more damage a few months later :p.

Anyway, turning on fire spread in one town would be fairly deadly, awesome but deadly xD. It's a good idea, just not a good idea for wood-based builds. *Stares at Rota Magna* Well that place will be just fine!

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
True, there may be some aftermath to clean up, but wouldn't it be awesome to be able to say "that's a battle scar left from the first Game of Crowns"?

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Now, a small preview of the battleground in the SW, location for the first battle.

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
I guess that might be an idea, though with the fire disaster of... when did the fire spread turn on for the entire server? All I remember is spending forever repairing Port Silver, then finding more damage a few months later :p.

Anyway, turning on fire spread in one town would be fairly deadly, awesome but deadly xD. It's a good idea, just not a good idea for wood-based builds. *Stares at Rota Magna* Well that place will be just fine!

Is the Old World still around? Fight some of the battles there to avoid massive repairs to the Northern Kingdom. If some epic damage/event happens add that damage to the appropriate NK location as part of the lore.

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
For the purpose recruiting allies and mercenaries, can the leaders of the warring factions post statements of what they stand for/why their fighting?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Is the Old World still around? Fight some of the battles there to avoid massive repairs to the Northern Kingdom. If some epic damage/event happens add that damage to the appropriate NK location as part of the lore.
We can roll damage back pretty easily after battles.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
An idea maybe no ender pearls as its not very realistic to be able to tel port over peoples walls. As well every seige ware fare that i watch on you tube with dedicated people doing them on other servers do not use them at all.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm considering allowing 1 or 2 Ender pearls per player, for 'quick escapes' during War One. They might be allowed in War Two, but in War Three, they wont be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.