Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Auras

Wasn't the first battle merely power, numbers, and gear? I think the GoC bringing so many aspects of a war makes it all that more amazing.
May House Lonmar win the crown!
Fixed your obvious mistake :p

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Wasn't the first battle merely power, numbers, and gear? I think the GoC bringing so many aspects of a war makes it all that more amazing.
May the best House win the Crown!
Actually, people keep stateing it was merely power, numbers and gear, but that is strategy which has already been shown. Lonmar planned to rally large numbers and prepare gear as they knew this would be needed, they then were able to attack in directionals as they co-ordinated on TS. It wasn't just power, numbers and gear, it was strategy and planning.
Can't wait to see how War Two goes down though, unfortunately I can't be there

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
*sees that the argument is divided upon House Lines based on bias*
*refuses to get into the argument*

Please clarify what you mean when you describe scouts, Overseers, and Team 1 and Team 2.

If there are divisions that we are required to make we need to know exactly what those are and well ahead of time.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Actually, people keep stateing it was merely power, numbers and gear, but that is strategy which has already been shown. Lonmar planned to rally large numbers and prepare gear as they knew this would be needed, they then were able to attack in directionals as they co-ordinated on TS. It wasn't just power, numbers and gear, it was strategy and planning.
Can't wait to see how War Two goes down though, unfortunately I can't be there
... Whuh.. Buh... Huh? When did I mention Lonmar? Or anyone? @_@

Aww, sorry you can't make it! Hope you have an epic day that day regardless :D

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You guys are like grumpy old women who can't enjoy what is given to them. We had our share of classical MC PVP war, now we get some CTF. I think it really is fun to run wild trying to find flags, hence the reason most games with Player versus Player have some form of CTF implemented. You think class based system is controlling? Indeed it is, just like any class based system in any game, as it forces people to cooperate instead of getting the best of gear and going off on a spree.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
^^

In the end, it realllyyyy doesnt make much difference.
Cuz Im going to win, obviously.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
With teams of 8, players will need to decide how to distribute the power between the players, teams can only have 2 fighters, 3 archers and/or 3 alchemists and/or 2 healers
Though this does seem counter productive.
Arrangement of classes is a clear point of strategic prowess. Should be allowed to allocate people to whatever class combinations desired. Allows for far more differentiation in regards to tactics, and thus ultimately better achieval of the proposed goal of this CTF.

Spark

Broken
2 days before the event, I think rules need to stop changing IMO...

We need time to work out tactics(as this was the primary part of the battle) but it is impossible if rules are constantly chsnging.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
2 days before the event, I think rules need to stop changing IMO...

We need time to work out tactics(as this was the primary part of the battle) but it is impossible if rules are constantly chsnging.
Tactics take time as Spark said.
Side-note: Has Draco been on? :s

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Though this does seem counter productive.
Arrangement of classes is a clear point of strategic prowess. Should be allowed to allocate people to whatever class combinations desired. Allows for far more differentiation in regards to tactics, and thus ultimately better achieval of the proposed goal of this CTF.
Sorry for the confusion, but larger houses will have an advantage because they can keep sending in teams. Once they run out of players, that's it xD.

War 2 is about Leadership, teamwork and strategy. While yes, the first two were shown in War one quite well, I wanted to see more teamwork in closer groups and having RP in a massive war wouldn't be possible, so that's why I liked the 8 member teams.

For the team restrictions, I only wanted a limited number of diamond sword and armour because diamond armour isn't strategy, it's just slash and run- xD. The power lvls of the demons/monsters have been modified to not kill each armoured player instantly, but they can kill you fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.