Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WD_Dom20's Re-Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

WD_Dom20

Legend of Altera
WD_Dom20
WD_Dom20
1. What is your Minecraft username?
(New players can only use one account to begin with, so please don't list any alt accounts. You can apply for an alt account after being here for one month.)

WD_Dom20

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
(Search your own threads. Link your last approved whitelist application here so that we may reference it.
If you can't find it- explain the situation and link a thread that you have posted as proof you were a part of the community)

WD_Dom20's Application [Accepted - Jase] | Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying (hollowworld.co.uk)

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
(There, you can find information about how our server is run, as well as the playable races.)

Yes, I have re-read the King's Law, Code of Conduct, Official Lore and Player Guides.

4. Tell us about yourself!
(Any updates you'd like to mention?)

Hi! I'm Dom, I'm 16 and from New York. I originally applied to be a member of the server back in 2021. I played for a couple of months, but life got crazy, my old laptop broke and I wasn't able to log back in for a while. I recently got a new gaming pc and setup and was looking to get back into the server with a new character and a fresh start.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you rejoin the server. We ask that returning players play a Lore friendly character. You may choose the following for this section:
  • Create a new character using the character form on the "Application for Whitelist" thread. You may give a short version of a character profile so that Whitelist Approver can look for any signs that the Lore has been read. A brief, short-paragraph of a backstory is recommended.
Character Name:
(Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)

Zephyr Moon

Character Age:
(Simple enough!)

Character Race:
(Have a look through our Playable Races! Here's a helpful Guide!)

Human

Appearance:
(We just want to make sure things like hair color, eye color, skin color, and clothing is all fitting for the setting/lore we have.)

Blond hair, blue eyes, white, blue and silver armor

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

1689552324790.png

Written Test!
(This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)

Zephyr was born to a simple family in Altera. His parents were simple and named Gloria and Thomas. Zephyr had a great relationship with his parents and grew up in a very loving household. When he turned 18, Zephyr decided he wanted to embark on an adventure. Zephyr loved his parents, but he had never left the confines of his humble homestead. With bittersweet feelings, Zephyr left home and began his journey around Altera. Somewhere along his journey, Zephyr started to feel the strain of loneliness, so he decided to venture to the nearest settlement in search of companionship. Zephyr now finds himself in Storm's Landing yearning to meet a friend. However, Zephyr is blissfully ignorant of the dangers of the real world as he lived a mostly sheltered life. Zephyr may be searching for true friendship, but that may land him in dangerous situations as he cannot distinguish the difference between friend, foe, and powerful, life-threatening enemy.
  • Link a profile of a character you have played here before. It must be Lore Friendly. You do not have to write a 400 word backstory.
    • If you are concerned your character isn't Lore Friendly, send a "Support Ticket" to Lore and ask for a review. If you believe your character is 'Legacy', read this thread and follow the guides. Tag the assigned Lore responder on your application, so that Whitelist Approver can refer to them to check if you went through the right screening. We recommend that you make a new character for re-application and apply for Legacy after re-approval.
My previous character was Luna Moon, this was her backstory:

Luna was born to a simple peasant family in Altera. She was born on the third of Truebirth in the Year of Design, 2287. Her parents were simple farmers named Marina and Thomas. When Luna was only three years of age, in the Year of Plague her mother fell ill and died. Following the loss of his wife, Luna’s father moved to drinking and became a drunken, abusive father. When Luna was 16, her father died after a drinking-related accident. Luna abandoned her parents' farm in hopes of finding a better life than the pain she left behind.

Luna explored the brilliant and beautiful realm of Altera. She discovered the many different races and cultures that awaited outside the confines of her family’s farm. She learned of history and battles that had been fought in her realm. Luna learned that there was so much more to life than her parents had shared. Luna knew of different races, cultures, and magic, but not to the extent of which she had discovered in her travels around Altera. After a year of sightseeing and exploration, Luna learned of a secret. A secret her parents had taken to their graves. One she was meant to learn and prepare for, but was not able to following the deaths of her parents..

The crescent-moon shaped pendant Luna had been given at birth had been created by the Immortal Kings and passed down through generations until one day it was lost and later discovered by Luna’s great-great-grandmother. The family heirloom that Luna possessed now held greater secrets than she ever imagined. It was a source of great evil and great power. The tiny, silver moon which Luna had seen as her good-luck charm was actually a tool of destruction. Luna didn’t understand what was this meant or how it could affect her. Luna set off on a quest to discover the secrets of the crescent-moon pendant, a quest which would lead her to leaving Altera. A quest which she hoped would explain the great evil and great power which she was told her locket had possessed. A quest which she wondered if it was related to her unnatural hair. A quest which she wished would lead to friendships and love. Now, 4 years later, Luna is returning to Altera. She had gained nothing for her travels outside the realm. She had found nothing on the secrets of the pendant. She had been told it was all a lie, ut she could not accept it. Luna is returning to Altera defeated, distraught, and in desperate need of a friend who can point her in the direction of a new adventure. One that does not involve the “great evil” of a silly necklace given to her as an infant.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.