Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

We will be moving to spout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
We are planning on moving to spout and enforcing it for the server. We don't know when we will be doing this but I thought I would warn you now. You can download the spout client now and use it from:

http://dev.bukkit.org/client-mods/spoutcraft/

Or click on the exe link below to directly download it :)

Download the automatic updater - jar - exe - app

Once we move over to spout, you will be required to use it to join our server. I'd suggest start using it now as you will get used to not being able to use client side mods.

The benefit of using spout is we can add plugins that add things such as blocks and mobs into the game and your client will automatically download them. Giving us much more possibilities with plugins in future.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
We are planning on moving to spout and enforcing it for the server. We don't know when we will be doing this but I thought I would warn you now. You can download the spout client now and use it from:

http://dev.bukkit.org/client-mods/spoutcraft/

Or click on the exe link below to directly download it :)

Download the automatic updater - jar - exe - app

Once we move over to spout, you will be required to use it to join our server. I'd suggest start using it now as you will get used to not being able to use client side mods.

The benefit of using spout is we can add plugins that add things such as blocks and mobs into the game and your client will automatically download them. Giving us much more possibilities with plugins in future.
Cannot wait, I will now be downloading spout =)

Edit: wow that was quick and simple =D

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Umm, when we download this, will it mean we can't use our Mod's we have installed, E.g. Flymod, TMI etc...,
'cause that's what I gather from Steel's comment :/
And I have Optifine installed already, will my setting's remain? just curious

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Problem, I tried to run Spout, it told me there were updates, I try to download, I get so far and when it gets to unzipping folders it say "download interrupted" and cancels.

Help?

Edit: Okay now i'm annoyed, it downloaded the rest ofthe files but everytime I try to login it says "failed to start spoutcraft"

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Oh mah god the flymod is so bad!
better to have a problem with a flymod than not being able to use it at all?

Edit: Spout is now working... something tells me that me and spout are not going to get along...

Edit: Edit: Now I am unable to log into Hollow World with a "connection refused: connect"

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I confused myself when i first tried to log in with spout. The server name box and the server IP box are the opposite way around on spout.

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
Just got it, seems pretty cool.

And so, we never need to install our own mods again? It just does everything for us for multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.