Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

We will be moving to spout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Hmmm, its not wroking for me. Had it working earlier but now it gets frozen on the downloading terrain screen

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Mines stopped working. Everything freezes and then every 20 or 30 seconds everything moves super fast within about 1 second and then it freezes again. I get out of memory often too, and even though my fps is about 70 with spoutcraft, It's unplayable.

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
I haven't played on it long, but got it working and walked around a bit on it, but it was indeed very laggy.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
On-topic: The copy/paste function from your clipboard is awesome for writing books in Minecraft! Only because of that it is defiantly an awesome client. :heart:

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
be careful mate, when you break lines in spout chat you need to retype /bw for it to write in your book, or it will go into chat and well kick you for spamming.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE COPY-PASTE FUNCTION WITH SPOUT, BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL THAT IT DOES NOT BREAK TO THE NEXT LINE, OR IT WILL NO LONGER WRITE IN THE BOOK EDIT: IF IT DOESNT GO INTO THE BOOK, IT WILL GO INTO CHAT AND WE WONT BE HAPPY WITH YOU

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
On-topic: The copy/paste function from your clipboard is awesome for writing books in Minecraft! Only because of that it is defiantly an awesome client. :heart:
You can do that with Spout?
/me think's he should download it to try it out, but is reluctant 'cause of all the bad rep. it's getting from people

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You can do that with Spout?
/me think's he should download it to try it out, but is reluctant 'cause of all the bad rep. it's getting from people
it can be a bit annoying to start with, but as much as i hate it it's still worth downloading.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
yes.
Spout is its own client that just merges a lot of files from minecraft jar.
You dont need to uninstal them, but you cant use them while in spoutcraft

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
Can anyone post a very simple here is exactly what you need to do to get this working? I've tried downloading the client and running that but fails everytime. Will post some logs from the client later but am not at my computer at the moment. It's very likely I'm being an idiot just!

Appreciate it!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
sanchez, just be vigilant and keep working, mine kept giving me random errors then worked for no reason.

Closing and reopening the client after each update seems to help.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
What i did, was go into %appdata% then go to .spoutcraft. From there i used the Spoutcraft Launcher jar. This seemed to fix a lot of problems from just running the EXE on the desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.