Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

We will be moving to spout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
This works for me greatly but What does this server use it for at the moment? For now all that's happening is that when people leave i get a pop-up saying they've left.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
At the moment not a lot but it will be used in the coming weeks to help weed out Xray, cheating etc but more importantly to enhance the look of the server and environment. It also gives us the chance to open up options for players in-game which wouldn't be possible without it :)

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
OK thank you! I like using this because of the texture packs anyway!

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
it works fine for me but the fly mod it uses is utter **** i will only start to use this when forced to or when it allows me to install my own fly mod

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
There's been a few people slagging the flymod off, I don't have a huge problem with it although it's not as nice as Zombe by a long way. :)

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
There's been a few people slagging the flymod off, I don't have a huge problem with it although it's not as nice as Zombe by a long way. :)
i just find it too clunky and when i want to activate the flymod i end up talking in teamspeak and i dont want to change my keybindings again it takes me ages to do that

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Oddly enough I was testing out Zombe on the new 1.9 pre5 map earlier and my zombe keybinds for up/down (F7/F8) were doing all sorts of wierd stuff. I'm not sure if that patch has a couple of extra function keys doing things but I've never had that problem before. They seemed to alter mouse look settings or center the view.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Oddly enough I was testing out Zombe on the new 1.9 pre5 map earlier and my zombe keybinds for up/down (F7/F8) were doing all sorts of wierd stuff. I'm not sure if that patch has a couple of extra function keys doing things but I've never had that problem before. They seemed to alter mouse look settings or center the view.
Half, in PR5 there are TONS of new camera function's implemented, so you'll probably need new Key's for that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.