Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

west_side's Whitelist Application [ Accepted - Kostadim ]

west_side

Loyal Servant of Altera
xxnohoxx
xxnohoxx
Minecraft Username: xxnohoxx

Country & Timezone: United States/Eastern Standard Time (ET)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: I would describe metagaming as having information that your character doesn’t, or shouldn’t know, and using it to your advantage. Powergaming is taking the power away from other characters. Describing how they are affected by you’re actions, or removing choices for their character.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! My name is Nathan. I moved to New York from Oregon a couple years ago and now I am a night crew security worker. I have lots of hobbies, many outdoors such as fly fishing, horseback riding, camping and so on. I also love basketball and many sports. I used to RP when I was in middle school, but I eventually stopped. However, I would love to get back into it!

Referral: I was looking for this exact type of server, and found it on the Planet Minecraft website.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Novella Honesta

Race: Human Kaltic

Appearance: Novella has brown hair and brown eyes with pale toned skin. His face makes him look younger than he is and it gives him an air of innocence. His hair is about 6 inches in length that flows back without quite covering his ears. He has a short and barely full beard, much to his chagrin. He’s 6’1 and a lean 195 lbs. With an athletic build. He wears almost entirely dark clothing. Black boots, thick black trousers, and a light dark grey aketon. He also wears a black shawl wrap, that hangs over his shoulders with a hood if he desires. On his belt he carries a small six inch dagger with a handmade leather sheath.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

1659431248450.jpeg1659432962895.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

The snow crunched under the boot of Novella. For a moment everything was still. But soon he began to restlessly stir up the snow with his foot, revealing dry, caked mud underneath. This was not a conscious action, but more of an anxiety ridden body desperately attempting to rid itself of thought. Thought, which caused a single tear drop to form and sink into the snow below. The wooden door creaked open behind him. “Novel? Honey? Is everything alright? What are you doing out here?”

Novella had always enjoyed sitting on the stairs of the back porch, looking upon the humble farm his family had worked so hard to build. But it was unusual for him to do so at such a late hour.

“I couldn’t sleep.” Novella responded, with a slight shake in his voice.

“Well, It is absolutely freezing out here.” His mother stated before going back into the house. A few moments later she returned, with a burning candle and a ratty fur blanket. She placed the fur over his shoulders and then sat beside him. For a minute, they were both silent. Then Novella spoke up.

“I don’t think I want to leave.”

Bathsheba turned to him. “Oh? And why is that?”

“This is all I know. How could I leave you and father?” He cringes keeping his face from hers.

“We’ve already discussed this,” she says smiling with understanding. “We will be just fine. Your sister is still with us, at least until she is married. And Johann loves helping your father out. He’s over here all the time.”

“Yeah, true.”

She puts her arm around him. “Hey, what is it, really?”

He sighed. “I guess the realization of it all just kicked in. What it means to really leave Queensport. Our family, I ju-“

The back door opens suddenly. “Sheba? Novel? What are you guys doing out here?”

“Novel is having second thoughts about leaving.” Bathsheba replies abruptly.

“Its about time. The fields wont plant themselves this spring.”

“Jael!” Bathseba cries.

“Only kidding! Your sisters gotten pretty good with a plow.” He jokes looking at Novella, his eye twinkling. Novella couldn’t help but smirk.

“Alright, I’m going back to bed before my fingers fall off. You guys are insane.” He shakes his head and goes back inside.

Bathseba turns back to Novella, her face carrying a sweet expression. “I love you so much. And I am unbelievably proud of you. I love that you want to take care of your family. But you know I’ve always encouraged my children to do something more, and to think for themselves. You’ve always been so kindhearted, but you have such a curious and creative mind. And I’m afraid that the world, it calls to you.”

Novella looks at his mother, holding back his emotions. “I never really did like plowing anyways.”

Bathsheba laughed. “No, no you didn’t. Father and I had to drag you into the fields. And even then, you would still disappear into the woods after an hour or two.”

“I Just had better things to do I guess.” He says shrugging his shoulders and smiling. Momentarily his eyes noticed the candle, streaks of hot wax ran down the side. “You should go back in. I’ll only be a few minutes.”

She looked down at him. “Alright, but not too long. You’ll be frostbit.” She kisses his forehead before walking up the stairs, disappearing into the wooden house. Alone again, Novella looks to the sky. The stars shine with an almost divine brilliance. Quickly, he spots the Northern Chalice constellation. A group of stars he has seen since childhood. His father had taught him how to use it as a guide, a map. But to him it meant something else. Something more. It meant, hope.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.