Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist App - [Approved - Kostadim]

oliiebee

Villager
oliiebee
oliiebee
Minecraft Username: oliiebee

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using information you gain OOC in character. Powergaming is automatically assuming an action succeeds, or otherwise forcing everything to go your way without reasonable RP

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! I'm Isa, I'm 18 years old. I use he/they pronouns and am part of the LGBT community. I've got 2 cats, and I love roleplaying games! Unfortunately, I'm chronically and mentally ill, so I'm either online constantly or in bed hah. It's nice to meet you guys!

Referral: PMC

{Character Section}
Character Name: Locket

Race: Immortal Construct

Appearance: Locket is 4'6, childlike in shape and mind. They have pale blue metal plating and dimly glowing pink eyes. In the Fleshsteel is little carvings, intricate designs with meanings long forgotten. Their joints are a darker color than their 'skin,' more of a cobalt than the dull shade of blue that comprises the rest of their shell. Typically, Locket wears shades of red, finding the color to be complimentary for their natural hues. They love little trinkets and usually adorn themselves with whatever they find - corks, ribbons, pretty flowers, anything they can get ahold of.

Locket was awake.

Locket was *alive,* or at least something resembling such. Locket could feel, feel the heavy weight of a million grains of sand cocooning their body, feel the fear as they realized it was time to fulfill their purpose.

...what was their purpose?

They clawed their way from the earth. That was their purpose. They walked along the sand- that was their purpose. They let the wind guide them, the voice of a Mother following their steps.

Momma.

Momma.

*Momma.*

Was that their purpose? Locket craved her voice, sweet words of approval and love and *safety.* That was their purpose. Find safety. Find the warmth that comes from gentleness, not fire. This was their purpose.

-

Nothing compared to Mother. The child wandered the Land, memories fleeting. The voice of Mother crumbled in their hands, slipping through their small fingers. Sleep was better than waking. In sleep, Locket could pretend they were not alone, they were truly alive, like the animals of the Land were. There were people, people in big groupings with funny constructions of wood and stone. Things Locket had seen before, but not gone near. Not yet. They could not feel Mother there.

*Momma.*

There was no point in entering. Mother was not there.

-

...Where was Mother?

Mother wouldn't abandon Locket. Mother wouldn't let Locket wander forever. Locket did not *want* to live among humankind, like Mother had told them.

Did they have a choice? Was this truly what Mother wanted?

Maybe... maybe she did not want Locket to be alone forever. Maybe Locket didn't want to be alone forever. Would it be a betrayal to Mother if they gave up now? If they lived?

-

Locket was laying in a bed. It was warm. It was not the warmth of a fire, nor gentleness, but it was comfortable. Locket was safe from harm. The wind could not blow them away, it could not take away the little memories they had and carry them somewhere else. Downstairs, they could smell food. They knew once they got up, sustenance would be waiting for them in the form of salt and water. Taverns were scary, at least at first- the mortals were loud, rowdy, and sometimes it all was a little too much.

...But they were welcome here. Perhaps because it was hard to see them as a threat. They were small, they *felt* small. They carried flowers in their pockets and gifts to give to the mortals if they ever seemed sad, helped make food for their fellow tavern dwellers.

They didn't have Mother, but maybe this was enough.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hello Oliiebee,

Thanks for applying! Generally this app looks good, but there’s a few small things.

For the backstory bit about food, bed and warmth, these are not things constructs would need or feel. They’re a more automoton, not actually able to feel such things. Though they can imagine feeling such.

Let me know when you adjust your backstory and I’ll give it another look over. Besides that it looks good!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
We discussed the backstory on discord, so you're good to go. :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.